Oh to be a Riders Fan

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

longtimefan
Starter

Just thought I'd throw this out there and see what the response is. Firstly can anyone tell me if there has been any other teams in the last 10 years who have had their QB's running for their lives every game? Any team have to carry a minimum of 4 QB's because of injury?
The thought came to me that if I was a Rider's fan, I'd be rubbing my hands together thinking of the extra Grey Cup tickets that will be available this year in Edmonton and next year in Vancouver. Both the Eskies and the Lions will come out winners as far as selling out the game but the chances are better than even that neither team will represent the West or even be contenders to play in their home stadiums. Calgary has a chance but I'd put my money on Sask. To my way of thinking this is pretty sad take on things but again look at the way things are unfolding for both teams. I have no idea of why the "evil empire" are having problems but as has been stated here on innumerable posts,we know why the Lions have had issues over the last number of years.
Just my thoughts looking at the way the West is unfolding.
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Yeah I KNEW there was no real rivalry between Winnipeg fans and Wheatie fans. You guys love each other! ;)
Real women wear orange!!
hutch
Champion

No I'd still rather be a Lions fan.....even with them being so lousy.
West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

3/100.......Oh to be a Rider fan :hypno:
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
cromartie
Hall of Famer

I can only assume this was intended to be a humor post, yes?
nelson95
Legend

Losing on the biggest gffe in CFL history, no thanks

Riders sucked once , will suck again as will every team (even the Chris Leak led Als)
Give the ball to LeeRoy!