Blackout

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

#1 Lions Fan in SK
Starter

Does anyone know if the blackout has been lifted. For a change, I get to be in BC this weekend, but only as far as Cranbrook. It's the first game in years that my mother, my brother and I will get to watch together. Hope for a good one!
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

#1 Lions Fan in SK wrote:Does anyone know if the blackout has been lifted. For a change, I get to be in BC this weekend, but only as far as Cranbrook. It's the first game in years that my mother, my brother and I will get to watch together. Hope for a good one!
Not to worry, Cranbrook is never blacked out, being so far from Vancouver.
prj
Starter

If blacking out in Vancouver, can anybody suggest a web site that might carry the game?
#1 Lions Fan in SK
Starter

Thanks. I was wondering. Now to get rid of the rest of the family so the three of us can cheer them on. I'm nervous about this one, but feel better about the defence than I have in a couple of years now.
D
Team Captain

prj wrote:If blacking out in Vancouver, can anybody suggest a web site that might carry the game?
channelsurfing.net ... there is a link on the home page
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Blue In BC
Hall of Famer

As far as I know, they still can't blackout HD broadcasts. So depends on where you are and whether you have access.
Spud387
Champion

prj wrote:If blacking out in Vancouver, can anybody suggest a web site that might carry the game?
atdhe.net.........
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

justin.tv
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
cat_daddy
Rookie

ESPN360 worked for the EE game....but you do need to have the 'right' cable provider...I have Verizon, worked great in the states.
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

Sir Purrcival wrote:justin.tv
Also try channelsurfing.net :thup: