Don't mean to rub it in, but.....

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Vern Halen
Champion

Wakesbetterthanyou wrote:If u watch the reply there is one player who doesnt come out for the second fg try, #31 Sean Lucas.
Was it the same formation? Different formations call for different personell...

Does it really matter? I think I'm long past finger-pointing and recriminations...and that'll be one replay I'll never see again.
Rammer
Team Captain

Vern Halen wrote:
Wakesbetterthanyou wrote:If u watch the reply there is one player who doesnt come out for the second fg try, #31 Sean Lucas.
Was it the same formation? Different formations call for different personell...

Does it really matter? I think I'm long past finger-pointing and recriminations...and that'll be one replay I'll never see again.
After thinking about this and not wanting to hang it on Lucas, it seems to me that if you were going to change the formation, more than one player would removed, unless it was Armstead. Since it wasn't Armstead, the same formation was in, just without Lucas. To me this is pretty well conclusive unless the Riders come out with a different statement, which I don't expect.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Soundy wrote:
Man, I've never seen someone deflated so fast as those two guys in green-and-gold.
Good times man, good times.

By the way, it's green and yellow.
Bosco
Team Captain

Lion_Pride_26 wrote:
I was fortunate to be at Sunday's game in Calgary, and that 13th man guy was nearby walking up and down the stands throughout the course of the game.

Boy, did he he ever disappear in a hurry. :yes:
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

If he was smart, and we know he's not; he would have had on an Als jersey underneith and just ditch the gawd awful green after the huge loss.