Logan - Games 1-4

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

NFL.com's Gamebook for last night's Steeler/Cards tilt indicates Logan did dress and did participate in the game but he had zero stats. Failing watching the game there is no way of knowing what capacity he stepped onto the field in; RB, WR or returner.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

I guess if you had time you could wander over to their fan board and find out some info.

Here's to hoping his stats stay at zero and he gets released soon.
Rammer
Team Captain

Hambone wrote:NFL.com's Gamebook for last night's Steeler/Cards tilt indicates Logan did dress and did participate in the game but he had zero stats. Failing watching the game there is no way of knowing what capacity he stepped onto the field in; RB, WR or returner.
I think that Don Taylor mentioned that he didn't get into the game on last nights SN.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Rick James
Legend

I watched the game and didn't see him at all.
Zarquon
Champion

Not a good sign for Stephan. We will see if he gets some time next game.
Meus occupatio est ut calcitro vestri clunis.
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

Lionheart wrote:I guess if you had time you could wander over to their fan board and find out some info.

Here's to hoping his stats stay at zero and he gets released soon.

A pretty selfish sentiment to express Lionheart, :wink: a viewpoint I also endorse.

But seriously though I wish Logan all the success in the world in the NFL, so long as he winds up on the Lion's roster before October.
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
Hambone
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:I think that Don Taylor mentioned that he didn't get into the game on last nights SN.
I was going by NFL's gamebook which lists the starting lineups, all who "substituted" and those who didn't play. He was amongst the substitutions. He'd only have to go out and be the second return man on one kickoff to register as a substitute.
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

Hambone wrote:I was going by NFL's gamebook which lists the starting lineups, all who "substituted" and those who didn't play. He was amongst the substitutions. He'd only have to go out and be the second return man on one kickoff to register as a substitute.
But I'm a substitute for another guy
I look pretty tall but my heels are high
The simple things you see are all complicated
I look pretty young, but I'm just back-dated, yeah
Ballistic Bob
Legend

That exhibition game is being replayed this morning on the NFL network channel 150 at 10 am. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Rammer
Team Captain

Ballistic Bob wrote:That exhibition game is being replayed this morning on the NFL network channel 150 at 10 am. BB
Thanks Bob, but will I be able to see Logan play? :tease:
LFITQ
Team Captain

Apparently on Team1040 a guy (sorry can't remember the name and am too lazy to look for it) from FSN said that he believes Logan is a long shot to make the team.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

LFITQ wrote:Apparently on Team1040 a guy (sorry can't remember the name and am too lazy to look for it) from FSN said that he believes Logan is a long shot to make the team.
:beer:
Hambone
Hall of Famer

LFITQ wrote:Apparently on Team1040 a guy (sorry can't remember the name and am too lazy to look for it) from FSN said that he believes Logan is a long shot to make the team.
He was always going to be the longest of long shots. I just don't see where there will be a roster spot for him when the dust settles. I thought he would have to make it as a kick returner. But after they signed Logan they drafted Mike Wallace, a WR who also is a KO returner and Joe Burnett who is a DB and punt returner. Both had decent debuts the other night. Wallace had 2 catches for 35 yards and 1 KO return for 35 yards the other night. Burnett averaged 11.5 yds on 2 punt returns and picked off a pass for 42 yards. That the Steelers started working him out at WR might be an indication that there isn't room at the other spots. Versatility is gold in the CFL. In the NFL not so much. I think at the end of the day no matter how much Timlin might like about Logan he's just not going to be able to find a spot for him.
ziggy
Legend

If he comes back is Smart gone?
Rammer
Team Captain

ziggy wrote:If he comes back is Smart gone?
I would wonder if RGM is one to consider to be gone.