Beer poll...Bc lion lager

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

D
Team Captain

Bleddyn wrote:Shaftebury lost a little something when Sleeman bought them out and closed the original microbrew in Delta and started mass producing it.
maybe but I haven't found anything I like better

I'll keep looking when shaftebury isn't available :beer:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Rick James
Legend

Lions4ever wrote:
Don Miller wrote::no: I am a seasoned veteran of beer drinking and this beer is average at best. Nice can but russell beer isn't like Bud or Molsons. It is better than Dude Beer though.
That Dude beer filled the bill for me for a screening party of the Big Lebowski tho'!
Nothing better than pounding a few dudes after work. The weekend hasn't started until i get a few dudes in me.
Rammer
Team Captain

Liion's beer is only worth the can, the beer itself is bottom rung, IMO.
Entertainment value = an all time low
orangegloves
Starter

I never thought that beer could taste that bad. I was back from Toronto for Christmas and my dad was nice enough to get me a 12 pack for a present. A couple of friends came over, (we always go to the Lions games and know all too well about BC Place spill tray tap) and we proceeded to make our way through the 12 pack. We were amazed that they could take the taste of BC Place beer (rotten keg lines and all) and put it into a can. I love the fact that the Lions have a local beer sponsor, and good on Russel a local company for trying to take on the giants of the industry. But a note to Russel, next year try and work on you recipe, instead of trying to train the cat to pee into the can!