2009 Calgary Grey Cup Ticket Info

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

Tickets are not yet on sale but there are still just over 24 hours left in the 72 hour window fans can place deposits on endzone or lower corner seats. Given the solid Calgary season ticket base and the fact they will basking in their glory as defending champs next year a person may want to take advantage to get in the queue.

Information is at the following link.

http://www.2009greycupfestival.com
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
Rammer
Team Captain

Hambone wrote:Tickets are not yet on sale but there are still just over 24 hours left in the 72 hour window fans can place deposits on endzone or lower corner seats. Given the solid Calgary season ticket base and the fact they will basking in their glory as defending champs next year a person may want to take advantage to get in the queue.

Information is at the following link.

http://www.2009greycupfestival.com
Or count on the Lions to make the GC and see a ton of available tickets from those jumping ship. I think that I will go the latter, as it suits a dual purpose, I get a cheaper better seat and the Lions are in it. :)
Entertainment value = an all time low
DudeCFLlove
Rookie

A quote from Ted Hellard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys this is a priority list to get tickets available from any area in the stadium that are available AFTER season ticket holders have a chance to purchase their tickets...once the season ticket holders have purchased (or not) first crack at the remaining tickets will come from this priority list....the list is restricted to 5000, as of 4pm this afternoon over 2000 had registered in the first 24 hours...Ted Hellard"