who is renewing thier season tickets

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Power-O-O-O-O
Starter

I will be renewing.
This team is a Grey Cup contender every year.
No Ka Oi
Starter

I'll renew if they get Damon Allen back... :lol:
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

NO :shock:
Quesdad
Champion

I don't know, been around since 64 so I guess based on the past I got to buy even more ST's based on this years performance besides, when things aren't going great real fans increase their support. I'll buy 6 more and still buy what I can when I can, and when Wally and I are sitting in Cuba in March I'll tell him how proud I am of the Team and their effort this year under some very trying circumstances. I'll assure him I'll be there tomorrow like I have been since 64.
hoonsagain
Starter

Just renewed today....great fun for the buck.

hoons
Football is not a contact sport. It's a collision sport. Dancing is a... contact sport. ~Duffy Daugherty
Soundy
Hall of Famer

I'll be renewing for sure, just gotta get the budget in line. Wanna buy my ticket in my own name this year, though, instead of under a buddy's pack, so I get my own swag :)
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Charlene

You don't need to be a winning team in Vancouver to have fans...look at the Canucks!!

:wink:

The Lions could have 0 wins all season and i'd still be there with bells on at the start of the next season cheering them on!
Shaggy
Starter

You know Charlene, that's what being a TRUE fan is all about.
You're there for the bad times as well as the good.

It astonishes me that someone thinks that buying a season ticket means they should be guaranteed a championship.
I think the only reason to abandon a team is if you absolutely cannot support the ownership/management
( if you know they're gutting the team to move it / sell it ) and that's certainly not the case with this current Lions regime.
Four WDF's hosted in a row. Would you rather be in Regina with only one home playoff game since '88?

Chimpy, get a grip. You ARE a bandwagoner. You prove that by qualifying yourself as not being one in your statements.
A real fan wouldn't have to tell anyone that.........

Great to see that there's lots of renewals, and new STH's joining the crowd. :thup:
Remember, get your deposits in by Dec. 14th to stay under the lower price structure.
That goes for new tickets as well as renewals, according to Lions ticket office ( I asked this morning to find out for our new additions ).
chimpy

hey guy's i am not a bandwegan jumper just very upset, i want to see if dickenson will be in a diffrent roll this year not #1 but maybe a player coach or just coach, kind of what Danny Mac was in calgary before he retired. if that is the case and buck and jj will battle it out as #1 in Tranning Camp then i will renew, but why should i pay my hard ern money to watch a Quaterback that is injerey prown every year, and does not win nothing, except for last year. 1 grey cup win in 4 years we should at least 3. So if the lions want to make a change and go into a different direction with jj and buck pierce i am there exspecally if Buck Pierce become #1. i am not the only one who feels this way . there are a lot of fans out there that feel the same way and ST holders too.
Yank In BC
Hall of Famer

chimpy wrote:hey guy's i am not a bandwegan jumper just very upset, i want to see if dickenson will be in a diffrent roll this year not #1 but maybe a player coach or just coach, kind of what Danny Mac was in calgary before he retired. if that is the case and buck and jj will battle it out as #1 in Tranning Camp then i will renew, but why should i pay my hard ern money to watch a Quaterback that is injerey prown every year, and does not win nothing, except for last year. 1 grey cup win in 4 years we should at least 3. So if the lions want to make a change and go into a different direction with jj and buck pierce i am there exspecally if Buck Pierce become #1. i am not the only one who feels this way . there are a lot of fans out there that feel the same way and ST holders too.
So will you leave here too then so I dont have to try and make my way through your horrible posts.

My god I would be ashamed to know you went all the way through the education system. Heres to hoping you were an early drop-out.

And as for saying you want Buck to battle for the #1 yet say you don't want DD too because as you say, "but why should i pay my hard ern money to watch a Quaterback that is injerey prown every year, and does not win nothing," so how is Buck any different? He has been hurt as often as Dave has.
I have my head up my butt - 120db
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

I'll be re-upping without doubt. Will be increasing from 2 to 4 ST's.
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
giwiens
Starter
Location: you can know where I was or my direction of travel but not both

I am a fan of football. I am a fan of the CFL. I am a fan of the BC Lions. My decision to renew season tickets is not based on whether or not my favourite team plays well or goes all the way to win the Grey Cup it is based on my love and enjoyment of the sport. I will be renewing. The only time was when I became a homeowner and in order to cover the first few years of the mortgage something had to go.

Here's to the Lions being Great in 2008!
Roar Lions Roar
David
Team Captain

giwiens wrote: The only time was when I became a homeowner and in order to cover the first few years of the mortgage something had to go.
Ahh c'mon. Shelter is overrated. Somewhere in Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs is Lions season tickets. :wink:

DH 8)
Roar, You Lions, Roar
chimpy

And as for saying you want Buck to battle for the #1 yet say you don't want DD too because as you say, "but why should i pay my hard ern money to watch a Quaterback that is injerey prown every year, and does not win nothing," so how is Buck any different? He has been hurt as often as Dave has.

No he has not , Dave does not win us anything,(except for last year were Buck came in and won us 5 games) and he seems to get hurt at the time when we need him the most, i mean what is Wally thinking putting him in when DD has not played all year, that is so stupid thinking, without DD being in the line up it is going to force wally to get away from DD thinking move to some new blood, were i know we will have better success.
Spud387
Champion

chimpy wrote:No he has not , Dave does not win us anything,(except for last year were Buck came in and won us 5 games) and he seems to get hurt at the time when we need him the most, i mean what is Wally thinking putting him in when DD has not played all year, that is so stupid thinking, without DD being in the line up it is going to force wally to get away from DD thinking move to some new blood, were i know we will have better success.
Dave has won us a grey cup. He has help bring around this team when he arrived. Last year Buck stated that he is trying to mimic his game off of Dickenson and he is learning so much.

Buck doesn't even have a full season under his belt nor Jarious. Also, the reason he played DD *mod edit - no personal attacks please*was because Jarious was a dismal 3 for 12. Whether he can be blamed for that terrible stat or not Wally had to change it up.

I am renewing no doubts, possibly moving to gold seats :rockin: .