Respectful Applause

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

KJ4TheWin
prospect

Couple of you came over to our board and laid your congratulations, I say thank you, and will reply.

It was a terrific game, one team had to win, one had to lose.... hard fought battle, and in the most respectful way possible, we'll see you next season, I look forward to some more classic battles.

I hope you will get behind our team and push the West to the Cup, but if not, I understand.

Thanks for a great game, and congratulations on a good season.
Luke
All Star

Thanks. You guys played a good game.
Zarquon
Champion

Your defense was much better than ours. Congrats, you deserved to win. Good luck in the cup.
Meus occupatio est ut calcitro vestri clunis.
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

zarquon wrote:Your defense was much better than ours. Congrats, you deserved to win. Good luck in the cup.
:whs:
Reider
Starter

Good game. :beer:
chub

Thanks for a great game Lions fans. Luke, you in particular...I know it couldnt have been easy to watch that...and you know Ive been there before, so let me be the first to say that Im glad the game was a fair one with no weird stuff happening. The better team on this day won the game, and you are a good Lions fan, who represents Lions fans well here in Sask.

Ill talk to u on MSN tomorrow when my regular computer is fixed.

And to the rest of the Lions fans, you guys were champs last year, you had a great year this year....not much to be ashamed about.

Great game. Cant wait for the grey cup. Ive been waiting for this for a long time.

GO RIDERS
Luke
All Star

Thanks Sanchu. Talk to you then!!!
East Van
prospect

When everything is said and done, the Lions had a great record breaking season. I will wear my Lions Jersey to work tomorrow out of respect for everything they have accomplished this season.

Go Lions. :rockin:
SammyGreene
Team Captain

Congrats to the Riders.... great game plan and most deserving of the win.
notahomer
Hall of Famer

I'm glad I'm mad at our team and not any other 'stuff'. Turnovers killed us. Good luck Riders but I'm pulling for Stegall. If the Riders win, great, you'll love having the bullseye on your back for every game.
Vern Halen
Champion

East Van wrote:When everything is said and done, the Lions had a great record breaking season. I will wear my Lions Jersey to work tomorrow out of respect for everything they have accomplished this season.

Go Lions. :rockin:
I'm going to have trouble wearing my Riders jersey tomorrow as I spilt food on it - stains are bad.

Congratulations, Lions and fans - you played a great game, regardless of what you may be saying amongst yourselves - you're always your own worst critics....
D
Team Captain

KJ4TheWin wrote:
I hope you will get behind our team and push the West to the Cup, but if not, I understand.
Classy post
I still feel that we are the better team but not on this day ... the Riders deserved to win and congratulations are in order :beer:

I will be cheering for the Riders next week ..... tho it wouldn't break my heart to see Stegall get a ring
I own The Grey Cup! .com
FirstDownLions
Rookie

Congratulations to the Riders and their fans.
"The quality of a man's life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence, regardless of his chosen field of endeavor." - Vince Lombardi
Rammer
Team Captain

D wrote:
KJ4TheWin wrote:
Classy post
I still feel that we are the better team but not on this day ... the Riders deserved to win and congratulations are in order :beer:

I will be cheering for the Riders next week ..... tho it wouldn't break my heart to see Stegall get a ring
Pretty much sums it up, although I would rather the team that beat us wins the Cup, makes it a little closer to our grasp.
Entertainment value = an all time low
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

The Riders were the better team on this day.