Lets get it on because we don't get along!

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

kidder
Rookie

Bring it on ! ................................. feel's like Xmas eve when I was a kid. ......................................That Carl Kid new's has me just wired, .........................One more sleep
D
Team Captain

Ready List
Tickets
Shelly
Colours
Drum
Moustache ... good haven't shaved under the nose since last game
Buy Ribs, Chips and Beer and such for Tailgate
BBQ, chairs, pop up tent loaded in car
cooler filled
plates, cutlery and utensils

in progress
pre cook ribs in slow cooker
shelly prepares orange hair streaks

to do
put food in cooler
put cooler in car
get ice on route

prepare to party and be *L*O*U*D*

8) :rockin: :beer: :roar: :helmet: :s: :football: :mac: :towel: :bb: :pass: :toss: :popcorn: :bc: :lb:
:wave: :daman: :bb:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
tedbear
Starter

almo89 wrote:Lions fans are more nervous. There's more on the line. The Lions are expected to repeat. No matter what the riders do from here, it will still be a successful season for them.
Your right Almo89. The Lions and their fans expect to win, and the Riders and their fans hope to win. All I know is that it is going to be a great game. High expectations dont always mean that you will win but I like it when a team raised the bar and sets their goals high. I myself do not fear the Riders but I certainly respect them. The Dome Is going to be a great place to be tomorrow.
D
Team Captain

tedbear wrote:
almo89 wrote:Lions fans are more nervous. There's more on the line. The Lions are expected to repeat. No matter what the riders do from here, it will still be a successful season for them.
Your right Almo89. The Lions and their fans expect to win, and the Riders and their fans hope to win. All I know is that it is going to be a great game. High expectations dont always mean that you will win but I like it when a team raised the bar and sets their goals high. I myself do not fear the Riders but I certainly respect them. The Dome Is going to be a great place to be tomorrow.
:whs: but I'm not nervous .... excited yes ... nervous no :rockin:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
FirstDownLions
Rookie

Ready List:

Tickets
Date (aka beer runner) :wink:
Jersey and other colours, etc.
Breakfast plans set
Spill proof mugs
Beans ground and coffee maker programmed
Washed carafe
Booze assembled for tailgate

To do:

Finish packing bag
Find my noisemaker (Dollar giant had no clue when I went) :x
Set alarm
Get some sleep :shock:
Get up, shower, dress, pack car, grab date, eat and head to tailgate

Annnnnnnnnd in the words of D: "Prepare to party and be *L*O*U*D*" :rockin:
"The quality of a man's life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence, regardless of his chosen field of endeavor." - Vince Lombardi