saw a cfl player tonight

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Black99GT

spotted davis sanchez at the canucks game, walked by him in the concourse...he's shorter than i thought.
Rammer
Team Captain

Black99GT wrote:spotted davis sanchez at the canucks game, walked by him in the concourse...he's shorter than i thought.
Hope that he didn't run interference on you. :lol:
Entertainment value = an all time low
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

cool
Christina Aguilera(sp?) was there too
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Dan Russell
Legend

Rammer wrote:
Black99GT wrote:spotted davis sanchez at the canucks game, walked by him in the concourse...he's shorter than i thought.
Hope that he didn't run interference on you. :lol:
Don't worry the Refs threw the flag.
jim604
All Star

one of last years rookies i think may live or work on my block, i said hey #(insert number here) and he looked at me like 'what the hell?????' i think he was surprised anyone knows him.... well guess again... bring on training camp!! i need some CFL football :rockin:
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

What's a "Canucks game"?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dan Russell
Legend

Lions4ever wrote:
What's a "Canucks game"?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Vancouver Canucks are a professional National Hockey League (NHL) ice hockey team based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. They play in the Northwest Division of the Western Conference. They joined the NHL in 1970 along with the Buffalo Sabres. The Canucks play their home games in GM Place.

If you wish to learn more go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canucks