Geroy Simon Signature

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

CB123
Legend

I'm sure whomever finished second in voting for that position was really pissed if you didn't select them as replacements.
lol well for one position the person who finished 2nd was one of my candidates who lost in the election, lol so I just appointed him anyway. Then for the 2nd, I just asked someone and they said yes, and I dont think the person who finished 2nd even knew what place they came in (we dont announce the vote counts).
Najaha, Joana, Amanda, Adrienne, Joanna, and Richard - some of them were hand picked by you?
I guess you could say Najaha, Joana, Amanda, and Adrienne were, but thats only cuz no one ran against them (all positions are elected). If someone was interested in running against someone I wanted on council, I would just offer them a different position that was vacant to make them happy :lol:

I didnt really know Joanna and I had no clue who Richard was before he was elected lol.
BC Lions - 2006 Grey Cup Champions!
USC Trojans - 2007 Rose Bowl Champions!
Team Canada - 2007 World Junior Hockey Champions!
Vancouver Giants - 2007 Memorial Cup Champions!
Robbie
Hall of Famer

CB123 wrote:Lions in the House
Date: February 21, 2007
Place: Templeton Secondary
Time: 8:45-9:45am
Description: Players Barron Miles, Javier Glatt and Geroy Simon will attend.
Lions in the House
Date: February 22, 2007
Place: Frank Hurt Secondary
Time: 9:30-10:30am and 10:40-11:40pm
Description: Players Barron Miles, Ryan Thelwell and Jason Jimenez will attend.

Since Barron Miles is scheduled for both events, why don't you ask him if Ryan Thelwell will still be going to Frank Hurt Secondary now that he has left the team.
CB123
Legend

ask him if Ryan Thelwell will still be going to Frank Hurt
good idea, will do.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

CB123 wrote:Lions in the House
Date: February 21, 2007
Place: Templeton Secondary
Time: 8:45-9:45am
Description: Players Barron Miles, Javier Glatt and Geroy Simon will attend.

Thats my school! Im so excited, I already signed up for the relay race and tug-o-war. Im gonna bring a bunch of stuff to get signed by them (even though I already have Geroy's signature on most of my stuff already).
So how was the visit to your school? Did you get all that you wanted to get signed, did you chat with them much, and did you take any pictures with them?
CB123
Legend

So how was the visit to your school? Did you get all that you wanted to get signed, did you chat with them much, and did you take any pictures with them?
It was soooooooooo AWESOME! I had so much fun, I did the relay race and tug-o-war against them.

They had some pretty interesting stories too.
Miles told a story about how this kid was bullied throughout highschool, and the only thing that kept him going was this girl that had a locker next to his. Then one day the kid was driving home from somewhere and got in a car accident, and ended up killing the guy in the other car. The guy in the other car had a kid going to the same school as him, so then he was bullied even more, then he was thinking about killing himself but the girl would talk to him and be nice to him so he decided not to and there is more to life. Long story shot, it was the story about how he met his wife. (I didnt know that about him).

Then Geroy told us how he was a hot shot in highschool/NCAA football, projected to go like 1st or 2nd round in the draft, but then no one signed him, and how he was lazy, and thought he was better then having to play on special teams, but finally realized that hard work pays off ect ect.

Glatt's story was about continuing education, but not as interesting as the other two.

Then I brought my Lions helmet, football, grey cup football, championship hat, WDF and Grey Cup programs to get signed. lol I had to give a bunch of it to my friends to get signed for me (I didnt wanna just walk up to each of them with all that stuff lol). Then I got it back from my friends, and CBC interviewed me cuz my Vice-Principal grabbed me and was like "here, this is chris, hes out student council president he would be great to interview!" ahahah so that was pretty funny, I was holding alllllll of my Lions stuff in my hands during the interview. (its gonna be on CBC friday, 6:00 news)

I didnt take pictures with me standing with them, but I think my teacher might have. Then my friend was taking pictures during the whole assembly, so I think im gonna get them sent to me, and Ill post them on here.

I was wearing my blank 3rd jersey (I have to be neutral, lol there was three of them there). Then Glatt said to me twice "You gotta get a #6 plastered on there!" then I chatted with him a bit after the assembly, and he was asking me about my jerseys and allllllllllllll the lions stuff I had lol.

It was BY FAR the best assembly I have ever been to. :thup:
Robbie
Hall of Famer

For a while, I thought it was hard to imagine a big, tall, strong guy like Barron Miles being bullied. But then after checking his profile, I found out that he wasn't particularly big at 5'9" and 176 pounds and it's quite possible that he was one of the smaller guys as a boy.

Here is an article on Barron Miles:
http://redout.org/ipb/lofiversion/index.php/t21543.html

Did you ask them about Ryan Thelwell and his scheduled appearance tomorrow?
CB123
Legend

Did you ask them about Ryan Thelwell and his scheduled appearance tomorrow
nope, I didnt get a chance to.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Does anyone know whether Ryan Thelwell showed up at his scheduled appearance today?