Nate Davis cut by Riders

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

squishy35
Legend

Here's a Link to Riderfans.com: http://www.riderfans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42600

Tillman's making some cap room. Although I guess he had to to bring in Smith and Flick.....
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Doesn't surprise me. Davis has been largely ineffective and injury prone the last two seasons. He has a wonky back. He's a big man, all the pounding has taken it's toll.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

When he's healthy he's one of the premier defensive tackle in the league.
Rammer
Team Captain

TheLionKing wrote:When he's healthy he's one of the premier defensive tackle in the league.
Back problems have limited him in the past two seasons, and that extra weight that he is carrying around is only a positive on the weigh scale. I did notice Mruphy standing him up man to man last years WDF, but then again that is Murphy. :thup:
Entertainment value = an all time low
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:When he's healthy he's one of the premier defensive tackle in the league.
Change that to when he "was" healthy and I agree. Problem is these days he's never healthy.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
kidder
Rookie

....................... a little too "Fat & Sassy" perhaps.
Rammer
Team Captain

kidder wrote:....................... a little too "Fat & Sassy" perhaps.
:lol: :lol:
Entertainment value = an all time low
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:
kidder wrote:....................... a little too "Fat & Sassy" perhaps.
:lol: :lol:
Actually when I watched the WDF again the other day, that phrase popped in my head watching Scott Schultz...lol.
kidder
Rookie

For whatever reason, ..................that "Fat & Sassy" comment by Schultz, .............. REALLY pushed my button's, and I have never gotten over it ............................................. (even thou it may have been true). Something about it .............. made it personal to me. I've hated Barrett, Schultz and Nate ever since ................ . For me, it defined an era for Sask. that created o lot of anxiety for myself as a Lion's fan ....................
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

It rubs me too. I sit behind the opposition bench. My friend and I have not forgiven Schultz for making that comment and we don't let him forget it when the Riders comes to town. You should have heard us at the Western finals.
kidder
Rookie

Good on ya !!!! ................ I knew I wasn't the only one screaming. I still think it's going to take me a year or two to forgive the Green for that one ............... Even with .............Mr. Uppity (Barrett) gone.