Greatest Football plays

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

13thman.com News

Did anyone see the collage of the 50 greatest football plays on Rogers Sportsnet?
<br>

<br>
They had some great trick plays similar to the Old Bomberrooski plays of old. I liked the bad ball one where the QB pretended to be upset about the ball and the center hiked it sidebody to him as he was walking nonchalantly across the line.
<br>

<br>
Also there was a trick play on a punt where the ball was snapped to an up back close to the LOS and he stood in blocking postion for 3 seconds as the opp. raced past him then he scampered down the field.
<br>

<br>
The best trick play was on a kickoff, where the entire receiving team formed a huddle as the ball was being received. Then they broke out the the scrum and the returner sped down the sidelines. The defence was totally engulfed or sucked into into the hive formation and no one had a clue where the ball was!
<br>

<br>
It was fun but all American football oriented. I am sure Canadian football should have been represented. If they can classify Arena Football as football then they should include the CFL and Canadian colleges too.

Read more...

Source: Canadian Professional Football
Talk about the Canadian Football League
Robbie
Hall of Famer

While it doesn't happen often, I like plays where a player quickly hands the ball off to a teammate while he is in the process of being tackled.