How did you find out about this website?

From time to time there are some threads worthy of keeping .... they go in here .. as do past Felion Prowl Photo Shoots :)

Moderator: Team Captains

Rammer
Team Captain

Arrowheaded wrote:I Google "Casey Printers" to get a little info on him and wound up here. I really like the site so I registered. CFL fills the football void for me (better than NFLE), so why not get to know the fans?
Welcome aboard, and i am sure that the CP articals won't stop anytime soon here. The CFL regularily steals the best players from NFLe, and they don't tend to standout but do supply a higher level of competition, so I would suggest that the CFL is ahead of NFLe in talent. The only factor that may be different is that the CFL places more value in your athletic ability in comparision to size. CP is the prototypical CFL QB, balancing passing skills with his atheltic ability in the mold of Warren Moon.
Entertainment value = an all time low
sacker
Rookie

for me i found it a couple of years ago but can't remenber how i found and began browsing and finally got heck with it and registered
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Welcome, sacker!
sacker
Rookie

thanks robbie.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

You're welcome. Hope to see you at a tailgater sometime.
sacker
Rookie

okay i'll i ask my dad if we can go
Lui05
Rookie

I was surfing the net during the build up to the western final 4 years ago because I was really excited about it, I was going, and I was hoping the game would sell out (it came close, around 55,000) because the atmosphere in BC Place is awesome when its full and kinda depressing when there's only 18,000 people there and I was taking my new girlfriend (an American) to her first CFL game and was really hoping the atmosphere wouldn't disappoint. (The opening of non-revolving doors during the exit process is also very fun - hey... what can I say, I'm easily amused.)
I can say that I was very happy with the atmosphere and the game. Duncan O'Mahoney may have been a little strange and not that great of a kicker, but he sure came through in that game against Saskatchewan (the prelude to a manure dumping game). In some ways, I really think that game was the beginning of the rebirth of widespread importance of CFL football in BC.

Anyhow, I digress.... I was looking for info on how many tickets were sold. This was one of the sites the came up. It had the most information and frequent updates. All in all, it was fairly accurate too. So, the irony of all this is bane of many people's existence on this site, 120db, started a thread that got me hooked. I lurked for 3-4 years before signing up this year.

Glad to be on board....
I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.

Steven Wright
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Lui05 wrote:I Anyhow, I digress.... I was looking for info on how many tickets were sold. This was one of the sites the came up. It had the most information and frequent updates. All in all, it was fairly accurate too. So, the irony of all this is bane of many people's existence on this site, 120db, started a thread that got me hooked. I lurked for 3-4 years before signing up this year.

Glad to be on board....
Welcome on this board, Lui05. Since you're been observing this board for 3-4 years, I guess you know that other Lionbackers have a love-hate relationship with 120db and other screen names that he has used.
Mark Spencer
prospect

I search to this website forum from Google search engine. When I visit to this website I found lots of features in user friendly style.