So You want to Promote Your Band....

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

Rammer
Team Captain

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/saskatchewan/s ... esman.html

He was pretty creative with his efforts.
Entertainment value = an all time low
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

Before Google street view came along, back when there was only overhead satellite imagery on google maps, I noticed Pappas Furs downtown had their company and phone number on their rooftop and it made me wonder why more businesses hadn't done the same.

I wonder if GSV captured any interesting scenery in Tiger Woods's neighbourhood. :ref:
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.
Rammer
Team Captain

sj-roc wrote:Before Google street view came along, back when there was only overhead satellite imagery on google maps, I noticed Pappas Furs downtown had their company and phone number on their rooftop and it made me wonder why more businesses hadn't done the same.

I wonder if GSV captured any interesting scenery in Tiger Woods's neighbourhood. :ref:
Tiger wasn't playing with his wood there. :2cents:
Entertainment value = an all time low