Fast-Food Poll #5: Favourite BC Place Concession Stand

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

What is your favourite concession stand in BC Place Stadium?

Market Grill
No votes
Pasta Villa
25%
Panini Grille
No votes
Pizzamor
No votes
Shanghai Noodles
25%
Asia Kitchen
No votes
Henry's Chicken
50%

Total votes: 4
Robbie
Hall of Famer

This issue may have been discussed somewhat in other threads before, but I don't think it's been brought up in the form of a poll. I've created four polls on various kinds of fast food, and I noticed that some of you have indicated that you have never been to or heard of some of the franchises that I mentioned.

So for my final fast food poll, I'll ask you about something that I believe all of you have been exposed to before. As Lionbackers, you should have all been inside BC Place. So let me ask you, what is your favourite concession stand inside BC Place?

Obviously, this will be more of an apples to oranges comparison because these concessions sell different kinds of foods. Nevertheless, they have one big thing in common in that they are all concessions stands inside BC Place that you can go to during Lions games.
O'Shea

:? They have food at BC Place? :shock:
My vote goes to the Mike's Hard Lemonade stand :roar:
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

They don't have any of those things near where WE sit! :no: I think there must be some cool super-secret door to a different food dimesnsion, cuz I never seen 'em. All we got is popcorn, hotdogs and ice cream. And I'm with ya Shannon on the Mike's stand. Top notch choice there! :beer:
Real women wear orange!!
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

no more boston pizza??

Hey, where is the pizza poll??
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
bc49
Hall of Famer

To be honest I have never seen any of those places. Never even seen anyone carrying a steaming bowl of Shanghai noodles up into the stands.
I know there's a beer stand and a place to buy popcorn and hotdogs though.
Maybe all these fancy eats are a high rent thing or located downstairs in what is/was the food court.
Rammer
Team Captain

bc49 wrote:To be honest I have never seen any of those places. Never even seen anyone carrying a steaming bowl of Shanghai noodles up into the stands.
I know there's a beer stand and a place to buy popcorn and hotdogs though.
Maybe all these fancy eats are a high rent thing or located downstairs in what is/was the food court.
Downstairs for some IIRC
Entertainment value = an all time low
Shelion
Champion

I have never tried any of these places.
My hubby tried Henrys chicken once, and said it was pretty good.
But it was really hard to eat a 1/4 chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy dinner in your seat.

Thank goodness for the tailgates I say!
Jacobgoblin
prospect

My vote goes for Henry's Chicken!

Henry's roasted chicken is by far one of the best tasting chicken rice.The chicken skin is the highlight, crispy and fragrant, topped with the juicy chicken meat and the home-made chilli sauce, just superb!