Lions popularity and coverage is heating up all across city

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

almo89 wrote:
footballtom wrote:
footballtom wrote:Who is going to the game in this weather 19,000 tickets might be sold but i bet only 12,000 show up.
This not lets go to the football game weather indoors or out. Only the NFL could get away with it
Dude, did you just quote your own post?
He is arguing with himself and wanting to fight others. I guess fighting himself is next. A little early to get into the sauce isn't it Tommy Boy?
almo89
Legend

It seems like this guy is the original 120db, who turned into danupsdell and now footballtom. They all seem like the same guy to me.
CardiacKid
Legend

B.C.FAN wrote:With a tree down on my street, power out all over Langley and an early flight booked in the morning, I briefly considered staying home and watching the game on TV. Then I realized I can't watch the game on TV without power so I have to go to the game to see it. TV blackouts are back. I'll be there if traffic conditions allow it.
That Skulsky has friends in high places. However invoking winds of biblical proportions to achieve a TV blackout backfires with Island fans like us.
CardiacKid
Legend

footballtom wrote:
footballtom wrote:Who is going to the game in this weather 19,000 tickets might be sold but i bet only 12,000 show up.
This not lets go to the football game weather indoors or out. Only the NFL could get away with it
Get away with what? You aren't making much sense. BTW are you agreeing or disagreeing with your previous statement?
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

CardiacKid wrote:
footballtom wrote:
Get away with what? You aren't making much sense. BTW are you agreeing or disagreeing with your previous statement?
Now that I have reread his post, I believe that I was wrong when I stated that he was arguing with himself as the complete opposite is true, he was agreeing with himself. I was also wrong about Tom wanting to fight with himself and the opposite of fighting with yourself is pla.....never mind.
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

dtrain wrote:'It's like I said' ;}, just throwing it out there, trying to think outside the box.

Any other ideas to attract and grow a younger and larger audience to CFL home games?
By "younger" I assume you're meaning <55 or so.

Yes, allow real tailgating. Get rid of the arcane, ridiculous old prohibition -era liquor laws that continue to plague this province (and country for the most part).