No Leos in U.S.

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

So ESPN2 has aired every CFL game we have had access to down here...no Lions.

BC hasn't even sniffed an "American" television set yet this season, terrible. The CFL desperately needs a new TV deal down here. If the Arena league can get popular the Canadian game can! I am so annoyed at the lack of exposure down here, it makes being a fan very difficult.

Go Leos.
Founder of the Bama BC Fan Club :towel:
BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

The Bama BC Fan Club has run in to some walls so far this season. We haven't been able to organize a watch party out anywhere due to poor game availability locally. The guys have had to come to my place exclusively. Not being seen out hurts our recruitment and we haven't added a single new member yet this year.
dupsdell1
Champion

yes they did espn 3 I watched from Seattle very first game of the year.
JohnHenry
Champion

All CFL games are broadcast live on ESPN2 or online ESPN3. Another option is to live stream the game via your computer. Just about every CFL game is available to live-stream on JustinTV or other online sources. Unfortunately the quality is inconsistent and you might be dissapointed if a big Lions party is planned around a online video source. :roar:
BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

Yes I'm aware of the ESPN3.com option, that is how we have been forced to watch ALL of the games. That is why the guys come to my place instead of us being able to go out to a sports bar in our garb and be seen.

BTW, some of you may be aware that my wife and 3 year old were involved in the most serious of car accidents back in April. She flat lined and was revived twice on the scene. Samantha suffered brain damage, a fractured skull, broken bones in the face, a punctured lung, and the skin and muscle tissue of her left forearm was completely torn away.

We spent 2 months in the hospital and then was moved to a rehab facility where she and I lived while she learned how to walk again.

I am very pleased to announce that Sam has made a miraculous recovery, the doctors are stumped. Not only has she survived, not only has her memory returned to her, but SHE IS DRIVING BACK TO WORK! It's nothing less than the Grace of God Almighty that we have her back and in the superb shape she is in. Her will to live and recover was unmatched and it paid off.

We would like to say "Thank You" to any and all on here who prayed for Samantha. I know not everyone is a Believer, but we are and we praise Him for His help.

So our son got his Mommy back and we are ready to watch BC roll to the Grey Cup. Go Leos!
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

Thanks for sharing the inspiration.

God bless!
John Madden's Team Policies: Be on time. Pay attention. Play like hell on game day.

Jimmy Johnson's Game Keys: Protect the ball. Make plays.

Walter Payton's Advice to Kids: Play hard. Play fair. Have fun.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Keep the faith, BCfanInDIXIE. I'm glad your wife has made a strong recovery.

And congratulations to your friend Bear Woods for being named CFL defensive player of the month for September.
dupsdell1
Champion

I can get in Washington state have a cabin near mount baker , Comcast cable service espn 3 every game was on there.