FOTG T-shirt offer

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

dtrain
Starter

Hi All,
There’s a group of us Diehard Lion fans (& season ticket holders) that go by the handle of the FOTG (Fellowship Of the Gridiron). We’ve created a bit of a clothing line, what I call FOTG Wear. We’ve now accumulated a collection of t-shirts, basically creating a new t-shirt design every season or two, depending upon what’s happening with the Leos (ie: celebrating a Grey Cup Championship). This season I’ve decided to open up the offer to any of the Lionbackers in order to build the FOTG and our clothing line, (something like the Southsiders are to the Whitecaps, or Ironhead clothing line, a cool Vancouver based sports themed clothing company).

See the attached image for this year’s shirt, we decided to create a design that pays tribute the Lions QB clubs of the past (note: JM, we had this concept in the works before the 60th logo contest, I promise!) You’ll note from this design that the FOTG also celebrates the ritual of hoisting a few cold ones while cheering on the Leos, we make no secret or apologies for this, as when used in the designs, it’s always done in a playful and humorous way. (And we’re all well behaved adults at the games). So if anyone’s interested in joining the FOTG by purchasing a 2013 t-shirt, or if you have any questions, please email me at williejoe@shaw.ca. Price is $20, shirts are a high quality Gildan brand. I would deliver at homes games, we sit in section 217.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

Any chance you'd be willing to mail a couple down here to Alabama?
Founder of the Bama BC Fan Club :towel:
Blue In BC
Hall of Famer

Nice.
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

My preference is to support the Lions by buying logo wear where a portion of the $ goes to the Lions.