Used T-Shirts Anyone?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Dusty
Champion

I'm downsizing (everything except my waistline!) and have some BC Lions t-shirts that I'm wondering if there is a home here instead of dropping them off at the DevBC clothes bin. Shirts are "Love ya Lui", 1994 Grey Cup, American Cup 1998, BC Lions insignia shirt, BC Lions 2000 Grey Cup, 1999 Grey Cup..... if interested, PM me here.
Dusty
cromartie
Hall of Famer

A size would be helpful. I've had to downsize as well. I like to think that somewhere in the Cleveland area a very large person of little economic means is the region's second biggest BC Lions fan...
Dusty
Champion

Yeah, they are all XL except 1999 Grey Cup which is L. The 1994 Grey Cup is faded from washing, but the others were not or hardly worn.
Dusty
TheFanWithTheFlag
Starter

what are u looking for price wise. pm me i am interested
BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

if they are free I'll take the size Large one. :beauty:
Founder of the Bama BC Fan Club :towel:
donefron
Starter

as a collector of Lions stuff I would love them unfortunatley as a collector of tasty treats my butt has decided to upsize & XXL is all it will be happy with :clown: GO LIONS GO!