1923 Grey Cup....

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

TheFanWithTheFlag
Starter

I love it, that was awesome good old classic history..
David
Team Captain

Good. I feel better after reading this. Some idiot Rider fan on Twitter today just sent Geroy and image of him in his "Superman pose" but Photoshopped him in a pink tutu, black leotards, and holding two shiny pom-poms.

Must be a long winter in Regina....

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

Good find, James!

When the video cut to a wide shot of the crowd around the 0:50 mark, was anyone else wondering if they were going to do the wave? :clown:
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

sj-roc wrote:Good find, James!

When the video cut to a wide shot of the crowd around the 0:50 mark, was anyone else wondering if they were going to do the wave? :clown:
My thought exactly. I replayed it several times but it was hard to see.
TheFanWithTheFlag
Starter

thats was exactly what i thinking to.... freaking priceless...