New Design coming tomorrow?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Spud387
Champion

So here's the latest tweets from the Lions:
From the BC Lions:

From Lulay:

From the BC Lions:

New helmet design, to go with the new jerseys I suppose. I wonder if its just a helmet design or a logo redesign/touch-up? It's not unheard of to see teams touch-up their logo to make it more current/edgy. Ex. Seahawks & Panthers.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Just as long as it doesn't look like a soccer jersey where they have the name of their sponsor front and centre on the uniform. One team in the MISL actually has the word BIMBO blazoned on the front of their jersey. How embarrassing is that ?
cromartie
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:Just as long as it doesn't look like a soccer jersey where they have the name of their sponsor front and centre on the uniform. One team in the MISL actually has the word BIMBO blazoned on the front of their jersey. How embarrassing is that ?
The uni patches have been around for at least a decade, but I can't see football jerseys get any worse than that.
squishy35
Legend

what's taking so long..... I thought it was going to be first thing this morning.... :bang:
Honour Dewalt
Champion

Will have to wait for the new designs. The news was Banks signing.
BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

ah dangit, I LOVED our current white helmets. I was all for a uni change, I was just hoping the helmets would stay. :bang:
Founder of the Bama BC Fan Club :towel:
TheFanWithTheFlag
Starter

I agree Dixie jersey for sure but I like the white helmets