Renewing Seasons Tickets on Lions website

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

You would think that the Lions would be anxious to build on the momentum on winning the Grey Cup to put more butt in the stadiums for next year.
ik17
Rookie

if youve sent emails and not received a response wouldnt it make sense to call instead, maybe the emails arent getting through? I have never had a problem with my rep to date.
woody
Champion

I just got my renewal letter in the mail today and i was just wondering about something.Why do they add the price of a playoff ticket to the season tickets now,are they that confident about next year?
Bosco
Team Captain

woody wrote:I just got my renewal letter in the mail today and i was just wondering about something.Why do they add the price of a playoff ticket to the season tickets now,are they that confident about next year?
Woody, if they thought they could get away with it, they would try to get 2013 money out of the season ticket holders. :sigh:
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

woody wrote:I just got my renewal letter in the mail today and i was just wondering about something.Why do they add the price of a playoff ticket to the season tickets now,are they that confident about next year?
Signs of the times. I guess they're wishing and hoping that in the event that the Lions don't host a playoff game, the money you spent on the playoff ticket would go towards your season ticket renewal for the following year.
ik17
Rookie

I was wondering the same thing. Checked the customer service twitter..

"@ThePrawnGuy You can leave it til next Fall if you'd like. Booking '12 playoff now means you get reg season single game price though."

"@ThePrawnGuy Sorry, you're reg season per game price, not the public single game rate. So it's your reg season per game rate vs playoff rate"

"@ThePrawnGuy Not game day price, still a season ticket holder discount - just not as big a discount if you purchase them now."
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

What is the Stadium facility fee of $74.25 ? Is this new for 2012 ?