Where can I get my jersey screen printed?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

TheDiesel25
prospect

Hi guys, first time on the boards so bare with me here.. I found my old Lions jersey from about 10 years ago.. its the white away one (worn in the 90's and early 2000's). Anyways, I want to get Millington's name and number put on it. The black lettering on the current away jersey is pretty similar to the one they had back then, but I'm sure it would be pretty difficult to find the black numbers with orange trim. Just wondering if anyone knows where I'd be able to get it vinyl screened with the name and number as accurate as possible. Thanks!
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

Get it stitched thro rocky mountain sports. Screen printing is crap and proly way harder to find.
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E
Rammer
Team Captain

TheDiesel25 wrote:Hi guys, first time on the boards so bare with me here.. I found my old Lions jersey from about 10 years ago.. its the white away one (worn in the 90's and early 2000's). Anyways, I want to get Millington's name and number put on it. The black lettering on the current away jersey is pretty similar to the one they had back then, but I'm sure it would be pretty difficult to find the black numbers with orange trim. Just wondering if anyone knows where I'd be able to get it vinyl screened with the name and number as accurate as possible. Thanks!
Look up, waaaay up! See that advertisement at the top for Sports and Stuff, call Rick and he is a member here and will get your work done for you at a good price, even a discount for members. But I agree with the stitched lettering, you can't beat that professional look.
Entertainment value = an all time low
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Yup-go with Sports n Stuff-he'll find a good deal for you :)
Real women wear orange!!
David
Team Captain

I have to disagree somewhat with some of the other posters. If he wants to replicate the look of the CFL in the 90's, he doesn't want tackle twill or pro stiching. He'll definitely want it screened as that was how they made CFL jerseys when Millie played. Maybe Sports N Stuff does screening, maybe they don't, but I do know Kato used to use a hockey store for his jersey needs - located about 1/2 mile from the team's facility (I think it's called "The Hockey Shop").

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Rammer
Team Captain

David wrote:I have to disagree somewhat with some of the other posters. If he wants to replicate the look of the CFL in the 90's, he doesn't want tackle twill or pro stiching. He'll definitely want it screened as that was how they made CFL jerseys when Millie played. Maybe Sports N Stuff does screening, maybe they, don't but I do know Kato used to use a hockey store for his jersey needs - located about 1/2 mile from the team's facility (I think it's called "The Hockey Shop").

DH :cool:
They still use The Hockey Shop for their pro stitching. Located just South of 104th Avenue and on 135th Street in Walley.
Entertainment value = an all time low
donefron
Starter

the Hockey Shop in Surrey is where the Lions get it done, it is right across from surrey central skytrain in the old A&B sound building downstairs is where they are. & you are right if you want old skool look they were vinyl heat sealed but the stitched do look better, a young Asian guy is in charge down there he also works for the Lions. Just tell em Russ sent you down he's a real good guy so he may do a deal for you, usually around $40 for the vinyl maybe $100 for the stitched
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

donefron wrote:the Hockey Shop in Surrey is where the Lions get it done, it is right across from surrey central skytrain in the old A&B sound building downstairs is where they are. & you are right if you want old skool look they were vinyl heat sealed but the stitched do look better, a young Asian guy is in charge down there he also works for the Lions. Just tell em Russ sent you down he's a real good guy so he may do a deal for you, usually around $40 for the vinyl maybe $100 for the stitched
100$ for stitched? That's highway robbery. Rocky mountain sports would probably be about 50-60 and done in a couple days. They are pretty close to downtown.
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E
donefron
Starter

Wakesbetterthanyou wrote:
donefron wrote:the Hockey Shop in Surrey is where the Lions get it done, it is right across from surrey central skytrain in the old A&B sound building downstairs is where they are. & you are right if you want old skool look they were vinyl heat sealed but the stitched do look better, a young Asian guy is in charge down there he also works for the Lions. Just tell em Russ sent you down he's a real good guy so he may do a deal for you, usually around $40 for the vinyl maybe $100 for the stitched
100$ for stitched? That's highway robbery. Rocky mountain sports would probably be about 50-60 and done in a couple days. They are pretty close to downtown.
that is double layer pro stitched but if they do the same cheaper then good 2 know
TheDiesel25
prospect

Thanks for the input and suggestions guys. Ended up taking it to the hockey shop and getting it done for 40 bucks!