bc lions car flag

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

b_man360
Rookie

just wondering if anyone in kelowna knows of a store that sells bc lions car flags?
i want to get my truck decked out in lions gear for the trip down to the western final.

thanks.
come on and roar you lions roar!!!
Rammer
Team Captain

b_man360 wrote:just wondering if anyone in kelowna knows of a store that sells bc lions car flags?
i want to get my truck decked out in lions gear for the trip down to the western final.

thanks.
Try Canadian Tire, they have a supply here in the Lower Mainland, and IIRC I saw them in Kelowna in the spring.
Entertainment value = an all time low
ziggy
Legend

Rona carries a lot of CFL gear.
BCLions4Ever
Rookie

Try Jersey City Orchard Park Unit 0660, 2271 Harvey Ave
250-712-9576
b_man360
Rookie

thanks. i will be in kelowna tomorrow and will check out those places. i remember going to a jersey city in calgary and it had a crap load of rider car flags. acualy about half the store was rider gear.
Rammer
Team Captain

b_man360 wrote:thanks. i will be in kelowna tomorrow and will check out those places. i remember going to a jersey city in calgary and it had a crap load of rider car flags. acualy about half the store was rider gear.
That is managed by a Rider fan, figure that one out. :cool:
Entertainment value = an all time low
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:
b_man360 wrote:thanks. i will be in kelowna tomorrow and will check out those places. i remember going to a jersey city in calgary and it had a crap load of rider car flags. acualy about half the store was rider gear.
That is managed by a Rider fan, figure that one out. :cool:
The Riders are 'Canada's Team' :dizzy:
(Canada's version of the Pittsburgh Steelers or Green Bay Packers without the rash of championships, IMO)
Shelion
Champion

b_man360 wrote:just wondering if anyone in kelowna knows of a store that sells bc lions car flags?

thanks.
You can order online with Sports n Stuff and have it shipped to you.
b_man360
Rookie

thanks for that web link. if i cant find any flags then i will order from that website.
hopefully i can stop at that store while im down for the western final. it looks like they have alot of sweet lion gear.