2011 Western Final Ticket Count

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Belize City Lion wrote:
CatsEyes wrote:Judging by what I've seen on the ferry this morning, there is a decent island contingent coming over. There's probably 50 on this sailing and I bet a few more on the 9 :)
should be a hell of a lot more coming over to cheer on Andrew Harris
Yeah I think my estimates were way off after strolling around the boat, and also judging by the full house in the boat home. Are you listening, Lions? The island CAN represent!
Real women wear orange!!
MikeAK
All Star

CatsEyes wrote:
Belize City Lion wrote:
CatsEyes wrote:Judging by what I've seen on the ferry this morning, there is a decent island contingent coming over. There's probably 50 on this sailing and I bet a few more on the 9 :)
should be a hell of a lot more coming over to cheer on Andrew Harris
Yeah I think my estimates were way off after strolling around the boat, and also judging by the full house in the boat home. Are you listening, Lions? The island CAN represent!
I was on the 8:30am out of Departure Bay and the boat was full of Lion's fans. The transit system had 5 buses waiting at HSB, one of them a dbl long, and there were still some who had to be left behind. My brother was on the 9am SWTZ Bay run to Tsw and the same there. I'd say the Island definitely showed up to support our Leo's
Buonosjanet69
Starter

65,000 tickets yesterday to the Giants, Canucks and Lions.

BC just saw its season tix jump up, this was a game many were able to catch on tv with many many more to come on Sunday.

41K but that will climb as the city loves winners and this team is headed in the right direction.
Anglophone
All Star

I was sitting beside a closeted Edmonton fan. He wasn't wearing any official stuff, just a green sweater. Didn't really cheer when Edmonton scored. Stood up when we scored and filmed, so that he wouldn't look conspicuous. Kept pulling his toque down over his eyes when we'd get a touchdown.