Best costume at the Haloween Game was...

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

I was sitting behind the visitors bench and Daimon Duval likes to trash talk with the fans. So after he missed a FG, someone yells: Nice costume Duval...Dressed as a kicker for Haloween? :cheer:
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Good one.

Many good costumes at the game but the best one was a guy (or gal) dressed as a toilet complete with a roll of toilet paper and toilet seat :thup:
Smooth
All Star

I noticed the Felions didn't wear costumes this year...
cromartie
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:Good one.

Many good costumes at the game but the best one was a guy (or gal) dressed as a toilet complete with a roll of toilet paper and toilet seat :thup:
I'll second that. Short of 'Free Mammograms', that Toilet might be the most ingenious costume I've ever seen.
notahomer
Hall of Famer

The Toilet was my favourite costume too! There was a aisle seller (lemonade?) who looked like he was dressed up to be Ace Ventura Pet Detective but maybe thats how the guy normally looks? My 2nd place vote was to a Section18ner Randy the MachoMan Savage. Costume looked the part and better yet the guy played in character (Oh yeah, DIG IT!). Late in the game he even threw out 'slimjims' (one product Machoman endorsed). Security in my area would not let anybody with a costume wear a mask. Thanks to all the Vancouver rioters. No-Fun City, once again.

Still all time, my favourite costume was a felion costume. She was dressed as a chubby plumber and had quite the plumbers crack built into her costume!!! Great work,......
TheFanWithTheFlag
Starter

That toilet guy sat beside me last year in the end zone. His son wanted nothing to do with his dad.
BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

Damon Duvall played his college ball at Auburn University here in Alabama. My parents are Auburn graduates so growing up I went to most all of the games. I watched him play his entire career, he was always an edgy guy. I remember he used to always dye his hair crazy colors, which drove the very conservative Auburn fanbase nuts. He was a very good kicker though.
Founder of the Bama BC Fan Club :towel:
TheFanWithTheFlag
Starter

BCfanInDIXIE wrote:Damon Duvall played his college ball at Auburn University here in Alabama. My parents are Auburn graduates so growing up I went to most all of the games. I watched him play his entire career, he was always an edgy guy. I remember he used to always dye his hair crazy colors, which drove the very conservative Auburn fanbase nuts. He was a very good kicker though.
WHAT??????
Rammer
Team Captain

TheFanWithTheFlag wrote:That toilet guy sat beside me last year in the end zone. His son wanted nothing to do with his dad.
Well until nature came calling. :tp:
Entertainment value = an all time low
BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

TheFanWithTheFlag wrote:
BCfanInDIXIE wrote:Damon Duvall played his college ball at Auburn University here in Alabama. My parents are Auburn graduates so growing up I went to most all of the games. I watched him play his entire career, he was always an edgy guy. I remember he used to always dye his hair crazy colors, which drove the very conservative Auburn fanbase nuts. He was a very good kicker though.
WHAT??????
What's the confusion?
Founder of the Bama BC Fan Club :towel: