Great BC Lions advertising

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

notahomer
Hall of Famer

Walking downtown yesterday and a bus pulls up beside me. I look over and the bus has a gigantic bus wrap (not sure what the actual term is but its a giant poster that is like shrinkwrapped on the side of the bus) of Solomon Elimimian. One scary looking dude when you haven't had your morning coffee yet. Great photo of a great player. I hope he realizes how special we think he is. I am all for him taking whats best for him (if that means NFL) but I sure would like to see Sol E. pulling on Lions orange for a few years more. Especially because there were games when seeing him smash people was one of the few highlights of the game for me. Check around and see if you spot buses with this big Sol E. poster BUT don't blame me if you get a nightmare :wink:
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Awesome! What I would love to see is SollE and/or Khalif Mitchell do a video telling people to be quiet on offence-I think that would be highly effective ;)
Real women wear orange!!
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Hope he gets paid. Maybe this is a way the organization lets a player know he's a big part of the organization. This bus wrap has an awesome photo of an intimidating football player. I know Cornish isn't scared of Sol. E. but I'm sure theres other Lions and other CFL players he'd rather have hunting him down Saturday night.....
mrbigglesworth
prospect

I've seen this bus ad around town for some time. I absolutely love it!
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

Anybody have a picture of it, or a link?
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

That ad has been around for quite a while.