Lions drop the ball on GC Festival Pre-Sale

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

MacNews
Team Captain

Like many of you I had received a brochure and email which promised Player Awards show tickets for $60. I was disappointed yesterday when I logged into the site and entered the pre-sale code, because the cheapest ticket was $67 with $10 in fees so that ended up $77.
2011 Grey Cup Festival Events - EXCLUSIVE PRE-SALE wrote:Reserved seating: $60 EARLY BIRD – Player Awards only (regular price: $75)
I called the Lions office and they could only find $70 or $90 tickets, and had no idea about the $60 price mentioned in the brochure and email. So I guess I'll just watch the show on TSN... :bang:

PS: Pre-sale started at 10am and I logged in just after 12pm. So maybe in 2 hours they sold out of all those reasonably priced seats.
ik17
Rookie

Seems like the brochures were sent from the Grey Cup office, it has a similar look to the stuff they send.
Hooknslice
prospect

Had the same thing happen with the 3-day event tickets. Brochure says $80.00, log in and use the promo code and they want $100.00 ea.