Neil McEvoy

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

So Cal Lion
prospect

Just recently have read some posts on CFL.ca from Gridiron Guru regarding Neil Mac ....

Hammering on Neil is like like Hammering on Davy Crockett at the Alamo, holding down the fort under hostile fire and showing every day no matter what it loks like which under the circumstances must be rather diffcult.

I would enjoy letting this clown from a city with no football actaully contiribute instead of spouting crap and heaping *poop* on a dude whose pouring his life's work into the club. @ Gridiron Guru...stay in ottawa and STFU !

So Cal lion and my 2 cents :yahoo:
West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

Looks like Gridiron Guru has a dual personality. After reading his, cough cough, posts on CFL.ca it reads very similar to someone posting on here.....hmmmmmm
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Hey Coach, can you still call yourself a Lion? ;) Thought you were with the Cats now?
Real women wear orange!!
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

West Coast Blue Fan wrote:Looks like Gridiron Guru has a dual personality. After reading his, cough cough, posts on CFL.ca it reads very similar to someone posting on here.....hmmmmmm
I saw some posts by this guy just now that suggest Neil McEvoy knows Canadian talent but not American and that is why the Lions have Ryan Phillips, etc. Not sure how this can be a knock on Neil as I doubt he is responsible for scouting and he is not accountable for who is playing now. I thought he did signings of players that the actual scouts and the coaches said he should sign. If that is the attacking it does not appear to be very factually based. Gridiron Guru might just as well have accused him of dropping too many passes.

I also cannot make any comparison in style to any poster here. Care to give us a better hint?
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy