Introduce yourselves

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Rammer
Team Captain

Hi and welcome 274always. Here I thought that was a typo on 24/7. :)

Larry Uteck's number was 17, enjoy.
Entertainment value = an all time low
274always
All Star

awesome. thanks. go leos on friday. beat those argos. :pray:
Grey Cup 103. Graduation day.
Renegade66
prospect

Hello all,

I am soon to be 45 years old, married, for the second time, to Jane for 3 years now, I have 3 kids (23, 12, 10). I love Football, Baseball, Hockey and Golf. I also like to cycle, fish, play 8-ball, 9-ball and snooker. I drive transit for a living and enjoy it daily... challenges it may have... but what job doesn't. I am Originally from San Diego and I am a big Chargers fan. I have taken well to the CFL, although it took me a while to get used to some of the differences. Well, that is it for now... see you all at the game.

Cheers
MexicoLionFan
Legend

Born in '63, so whatever that makes me...

Born and raised in Victoria...played football on the island and then at UBC...

Graduated UVIC with an MBA in '85

I have one amazing child, a son, I am remarried and very happily so....sold everything last year and retired to Mexico...we have a place on the beach in the Yucatan, right below where New Orleans is on the north side of the Gulf of Mexico...

Lifelong Lion fan...favourite player of all time would have to be Jason Claremont...he played the game the way it was meant to be played...

Best Lions Moment...the Western Final win in the snow in Calgary that led to the Grey Cup win versus Baltimore the next week...I re watch that last drive at least once a year and simply freak out every time Flutie catches the ball in the end zone...

Worst moment...trading Doug Flutie for money and anything to do with Murray Pezim...

This is a great franchise and the CFL is a great league...it often gets kicked to the curb of professional sports, but for all of its peculiarities and lousy refereeing it is still the best game played in the world. And the athletes that compete so hard for so little, are the best on the planet...

I never miss a game, and am very proud on how this team turned things around this season...and that is how I know they will win the Cup this year, without a doubt...because they are a TEAM and they never gave up on each other no matter how bad this season looked...and it is these kinds of teams that win championships.

I look forward to listening and sharing thoughts with all of you...my Leo Brothers from another Mother...
"Condemnation Without Investigation is the height of ignorance."

Albert Einstein
allancairns
prospect

My name is Allan Cairns and I am the grandson of " Bobby Bourne" A lions fan all my life . Born and raised in Vancouver.
James V
prospect

Hi I'm 45 been A SEASON ticket holder since 2009 My 2nd daughter is a Felion :) --- does not mean I'm good looking though lol

Me and the wife and our 2 boys go to the games (4 kids total)

My oldest daughter is married and I have a grandson - I cannot wait till he's old enough to come with us to Lions games (his mom says 3 lol)

I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Happy about our team - I am especially please to see Paris on the feild more lately.
whispurr
prospect

I am 48 years young, I am very single, I love the Lions and am on a high that they won the grey cup again,,,,
I am into dogs, horses, and traveling. I am Sonny Homers cousin and I miss him more and more every year. I would love to get a hold of old 21s jersey.. if anyone has one out there let me know.
Big_Lions_Fan
prospect

You are a lucky guy. 45 year old grandfather.
James V wrote:Hi I'm 45 been A SEASON ticket holder since 2009 My 2nd daughter is a Felion :) --- does not mean I'm good looking though lol

Me and the wife and our 2 boys go to the games (4 kids total)

My oldest daughter is married and I have a grandson - I cannot wait till he's old enough to come with us to Lions games (his mom says 3 lol)

I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Happy about our team - I am especially please to see Paris on the feild more lately.
Big_Lions_Fan
prospect

I am a 2011 Season Ticket Holder, and attended all the regular season games at Empire Field and BC Place, was at the Grey Cup a few days ago and will still follow Lions as a non-season ticket holder for 2012.
whispurr wrote:I am 48 years young, I am very single, I love the Lions and am on a high that they won the grey cup again,,,,
I am into dogs, horses, and traveling. I am Sonny Homers cousin and I miss him more and more every year. I would love to get a hold of old 21s jersey.. if anyone has one out there let me know.
BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

hello everyone! My name's Greg and I live in Alabama. I'm the biggest BC fan in my state and work tirelessly to promote love for both the franchise and the league. I'm really excited to join this board and mix it up with you guys.

I just had my first child, a boy, and I am raising him to be a diehard Leo fan just like myself. :rockin:
Founder of the Bama BC Fan Club :towel:
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Welcome ! How did you find out about the Lions in Alabama ?
BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

TheLionKing wrote:Welcome ! How did you find out about the Lions in Alabama ?
the franchise drafted Troy QB Omar Haugabook a few years back. I decided when that happened to be a Leo. they cut him after camp because they had 4 other QB's already on the roster but I stuck with 'em. When I choose a team I stick with them 'till the end.

I am currently raising my 3 month old son to be a Leo fan. he has almost as much gear as me, and I got a lot of gear. :beauty: all I need it a helmet, anyone want to donate to the cause? :pray:
cromartie
Hall of Famer

BCfanInDIXIE wrote:
TheLionKing wrote:Welcome ! How did you find out about the Lions in Alabama ?
the franchise drafted Troy QB Omar Haugabook a few years back. I decided when that happened to be a Leo. they cut him after camp because they had 4 other QB's already on the roster but I stuck with 'em. When I choose a team I stick with them 'till the end.

I am currently raising my 3 month old son to be a Leo fan. he has almost as much gear as me, and I got a lot of gear. :beauty: all I need it a helmet, anyone want to donate to the cause? :pray:
Whereabouts in Alabama are you, and what is your shirt size?
BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

I live in the Montgomery area, and I wear a medium.
onemoredork
prospect

Just joined. Nice looking site. Congrats on Cup.