QB controversy in Winnipeg?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

LFITQ
Team Captain

JUst watched Glenn get inserted into the game and lead the team to their first TD of the game.

This after Dinwiddie hasn't done much.

So now the question is, does Glenn start next game?
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

ha....it doesn't really matter. They have more than a QB controversy there, those boys are just plain bad this year.

Another year of unfinished business I'm afraid.
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
Lion King
Rookie

couid only think DInwiddie was a stop gap. It was/should only be a matter of time before Glen plays again on a full time basis.
D
Team Captain

LFITQ wrote:JUst watched Glenn get inserted into the game and lead the team to their first TD of the game.

This after Dinwiddie hasn't done much.

So now the question is, does Glenn start next game?
I was at the game sitting with BBBob ..... no question Glenn is my starter
I own The Grey Cup! .com
nelson95
Legend

I think have a coaching controversy
Give the ball to LeeRoy!
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

Bombers should get rid of Berry but he has 3 years left on his contract so he says.
Vern Halen
Champion

Troy Westwood has called out Berry in print...

Description
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Vern Halen wrote:Troy Westwood has called out Berry in print...

Description
Very interesting. Wonder how long Berry is going to last ?
Rammer
Team Captain

TheLionKing wrote:
Vern Halen wrote:Troy Westwood has called out Berry in print...

Description
Very interesting. Wonder how long Berry is going to last ?
If he has three years left on his contract as has been suggested, you can expect him to last at least two more seasons. This is the CFL afterall.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

Berry is a terrible coach. and gives terrible interviews lol....but troy westwood is an idiot, seriously u cant believe anything he says....
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E
Rammer
Team Captain

Wakesbetterthanyou wrote:Berry is a terrible coach. and gives terrible interviews lol....but troy westwood is an idiot, seriously u cant believe anything he says....
Ony the ones when he is asked if he helps out the other kicker in camp, he thinks that they are attempting to steal his livelihood. Of course he was correct on that, as he now writes about the Bombers rather than kick for them.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

Rammer wrote:
Wakesbetterthanyou wrote:Berry is a terrible coach. and gives terrible interviews lol....but troy westwood is an idiot, seriously u cant believe anything he says....
Ony the ones when he is asked if he helps out the other kicker in camp, he thinks that they are attempting to steal his livelihood. Of course he was correct on that, as he now writes about the Bombers rather than kick for them.
yea, but if u ever spoke to him u'd see he wasnt really all there. he's a buddy of one of my buddies lol. on the topic tho, dinwittie will NEVER be a starting CFL QB. He doesnt seem like he can even throw the ball most times. It wasnt a glenn issue, well, it sorta was but not entirely, its a line issue, winnepegs oline and dline have disintegrated like our secondary.

O N E
West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

How has the Winnipeg Dline disintegrated? No one has been injured all season....Walls, Haywood, Brown and Canada. It certainly has been a number of injuries to the starting Oline (Khan, Picard, Koch, Sheridan, O'Meara, Labatte) that has hurt them.
Dinwiddie, although not a fav of mine, certainly has shown that he can play. He was very impressive in the lone win this season.

I grew up playing sports against Troy Westwood when he was in Selkirk and his band Eagle and Hawk regularly played in the bar I was running in Winnipeg. He may come across as "out there" on TV, but he certainly was always a straight shooter whenever we talked or had drinks.
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

West Coast Blue Fan wrote:How has the Winnipeg Dline disintegrated? No one has been injured all season....Walls, Haywood, Brown and Canada. It certainly has been a number of injuries to the starting Oline (Khan, Picard, Koch, Sheridan, O'Meara, Labatte) that has hurt them.
Dinwiddie, although not a fav of mine, certainly has shown that he can play. He was very impressive in the lone win this season.

I grew up playing sports against Troy Westwood when he was in Selkirk and his band Eagle and Hawk regularly played in the bar I was running in Winnipeg. He may come across as "out there" on TV, but he certainly was always a straight shooter whenever we talked or had drinks.
Which bar?
Lloyd
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

West Coast Blue Fan wrote:How has the Winnipeg Dline disintegrated? No one has been injured all season....Walls, Haywood, Brown and Canada. It certainly has been a number of injuries to the starting Oline (Khan, Picard, Koch, Sheridan, O'Meara, Labatte) that has hurt them.

PPl dont have to be injured for their play to go belly up....our secondary is intact with the exception of mark washington, from last year, and they are getting torched. a decline in play doesnt always mean injuries

O N E