Practice Roster

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

lion24
Legend

I have noticed that some teams have announced their practice rosters, any news on the Lions roster?
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
bclions4life

Donald Brown
Brady Browne
Justin Shaw
Caesar Rayford
Rufus Skillern
Sean Whyte
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

bclions4life wrote:Donald Brown
Brady Browne
Justin Shaw
Caesar Rayford
Rufus Skillern
Sean Whyte
:whs:

Add to this, Andre Sadeghian was released as well.

http://www.bclions.com/article/lions-si ... -sadeghian
Real women wear orange!!
lion24
Legend

CatsEyes wrote:
bclions4life wrote:Donald Brown
Brady Browne
Justin Shaw
Caesar Rayford
Rufus Skillern
Sean Whyte
:whs:

Add to this, Andre Sadeghian was released as well.

http://www.bclions.com/article/lions-si ... -sadeghian
I am surprised that Whyte accepted a practice roster spot but I am happy he did :beauty: How does this work do they get paid a minimum amount of money and then more if they get into the game? And are these players travelling with the team all year?
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

Does this mean that leos are keeping 4 QBs on the roster or is Gino Guidugly gone?
No Ka Oi
Starter

Gino Guidugli has been released and the Lions have only 3 QB's in their system. Practice roster players receive a $550 weekly stipend. If they are activated for a game, they would receive 1/18th of their contracted salary for each game they are dressed. I don't believe practice players travel with the team on road trips.

Practice roster players can be claimed by other teams, but the Lions could still keep the player by activated him.