who wants to trash talk on cbc against a riders fan

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

RoarLionsRoar
Rookie

Ask him how it feels to cheer for a losing team, and ask him how it feels to *Mod Edit- inappropriate.*
D
Team Captain

Gerry wrote:
D wrote:Looks like I am the debater :wink:
I'm in Vancouver at 530 am even though I don't really need to be there until say 630 at the latest. I'll meet up with you for coffee before if you want.

A little moral support, if you like.
Thanks Gerry but I am not actually going to the studio .... I'll be on the phone while hugging my tree
I own The Grey Cup! .com
D
Team Captain

he'll be at a studio in Regina and I'll be on a phone from home
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Soundy
Hall of Famer

Does that mean he's not coming out for the game? Pfft... some fan.
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Rammer
Team Captain

Soundy wrote:Does that mean he's not coming out for the game? Pfft... some fan.
Better point that out to him, of the ten of thousands of Rider fans claiming to be in BC Place, he won't be able to be one of them, half his material for next years attempt will be missing.... 8)
Entertainment value = an all time low
Stui

D wrote:Looks like I am the debater :wink:
Cool!

Although, mighta been fun if Rick James hadda done it, and busted out into a chorus of Super Freak. Baaahahahaha (yeah, some of ya will get it, and some won't)
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Lay the boots to 'em, D! Do us proud. Remind him that a self-proclaimed Riders fan still preferred to re-sign and play for the Lions rather than settle for mediocrity in Saskatchewan despite being from the area.
joesports
All Star

Go D!!! :rockin:
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

Be sure to thank the Rider Prophet for all Rider fans who will be at BC Place thinking they are supporting their Riders. But they are actually giving their money to David Braley and supporting the BC Lions for the 10s of thousands of tickets that they buy for the western Final.
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

^ Oooh, that's a good one. Thanks for monetarily supporting your biggest rival, we appreciate the revenue it'll allow for us to be better than you again next season. :wink:
LFITQ
Team Captain

DanoT wrote:Be sure to thank the Rider Prophet for all Rider fans who will be at BC Place thinking they are supporting their Riders. But they are actually giving their money to David Braley and supporting the BC Lions for the 10s of thousands of tickets that they buy for the western Final.
Take it one step further and thank them for giving their money so we could help re-sign Jason Clermont!

Riderfans coming to games in BC Place = money into the re-signing of Jason Clermont fund.

Perhaps there might even be a bit left over to send Reggie Hunt's way after the season, to bring him over to play with his brother.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
Noodles
Rookie

LFITQ wrote:
DanoT wrote:Be sure to thank the Rider Prophet for all Rider fans who will be at BC Place thinking they are supporting their Riders. But they are actually giving their money to David Braley and supporting the BC Lions for the 10s of thousands of tickets that they buy for the western Final.
Take it one step further and thank them for giving their money so we could help re-sign Jason Clermont!

Riderfans coming to games in BC Place = money into the re-signing of Jason Clermont fund.

Perhaps there might even be a bit left over to send Reggie Hunt's way after the season, to bring him over to play with his brother.
oh man that's just wrong :twisted:
Soundy
Hall of Famer

Well, ya know, JC's not making any money in real estate anymore, since some Rider fan warned against buying land from him...
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Dan Russell
Legend

LFITQ wrote:

Oh that's great. :thup: :lol:
D
Team Captain

Mission accomplished :roar:

as stated earlier it was taped and will be aired at 7:20 on AM 690
I own The Grey Cup! .com