Roof still leaking. Water dripping during Monster Truck show

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

120dB
Legend

The roof is still leaking in the dome. I could see three water spots, two on floor and one in stands, where water was dripping and it wasn't raining that hard last night. There were no pails to collect the water as the show was going on but you could see the wet marks on the concrete.

There are water stains on the lower inner fabric lining. Could be from where snow colected on the upper panel while deflated.

The Seiko clock opposite the VideoScreen is gone. Those 3 flags hanging from the roof top are gone and small (8 feet high or so?) Canadian and U.S. flags are attached to the bottom of the main speaker cluster.

I saw one bird flying around the roof. Obviously flew in while there was the hole in the roof and now can't get out. How would she eat? Poor thing must be upset.

When the dome opened they brought in a Faulkner to get rid of a few birds that were stuck in the dome.

So we've got a leaking roof, smaller flags, no time clock and a bird stuck in the dome.
Soundy
Hall of Famer

I would expect these things to be dealt with as possible. It was known from the start the more permanent repairs would be required later, once the facility is idle again for a while - remember, it was patched just in time for one trade show and has been busy ever since.
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Real women wear orange!!
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

The roof probably isn't leaking. It's probably left over water, that may have been trapped in the fabric. Regardless, a couple of small leaks is likely nothing to worry about and I am sure it will be addressed.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
Bosco
Team Captain

CatsEyes wrote:Image
Good one, Kim! :lol:
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

They had two days to fix it with the new panel before the trade show, so that had to be expected but the water is probably left over from when the roof was torn.
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion
crburrows
Champion

I saw one bird flying around the roof. Obviously flew in while there was the hole in the roof and now can't get out. How would she eat? Poor thing must be upset.
If she has to wait in line at the concession, she'll starve for sure.

Once at the Save-On in North Van there was a bird in the store. It was having a ball in the produce section.
Rammer
Team Captain

crburrows wrote:
If she has to wait in line at the concession, she'll starve for sure.

Once at the Save-On in North Van there was a bird in the store. It was having a ball in the produce section.
LOL, and the bird may as well never consider going for a beer. I think that a quick bird will do well in finding popcorn and such after events, enough to carry on for a long time thus the falconer being employed.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

:sleep: