Lion Guy where is my Avy

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

LFITQ
Team Captain

Huge props to wildthing!! Definitely one of the good guys!! :rockin: :rockin:
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
pinkfreud

wildthing wrote:
cromartie wrote:
Charlene wrote:
If we had low standards, we'd be hitting on you!!!

:wink: 8)
Nothing personal, wildthing, but this was priceless.
It was and I was expecting it, but she shouldn't judge until she has seen. you'd be amazed how attractive I am when women are under alcohol/chemical influence :yes:
Hey, as long as you live up to your handle who cares what you look like. You know what they say about Rider fans...big hopes, big....disappointments? No...that wasn't it...

Just needling you. You're a good sport!

:wink:
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

wildthing wrote:there ya go. looks like a mug shot from the Vancouver PD :beer:
Hmmmm, I wonder who MADE that avy?? :wink: Good on ya for following up wildthing! :thup:
Real women wear orange!!
wildthing
All Star

Charlene wrote:hahahaha

Is that how you get all your women?
some for sure, and hey it wasn't my buck getting that way :thup:
wildthing
All Star

LFITQ wrote:Huge props to wildthing!! Definitely one of the good guys!! :rockin: :rockin:
paging Solar Max, Paging Solar Max :beer: (inside joke)
wildthing
All Star

pinkfreud wrote:
wildthing wrote:
cromartie wrote:
Nothing personal, wildthing, but this was priceless.
It was and I was expecting it, but she shouldn't judge until she has seen. you'd be amazed how attractive I am when women are under alcohol/chemical influence :yes:
Hey, as long as you live up to your handle who cares what you look like. You know what they say about Rider fans...big hopes, big....disappointments? No...that wasn't it...

I can live up to the name, 13 years as DJ makes sure of that. And I enjoy and deserve the needling, again i talked some smack and my boys choked. Don't talk the talk when your boys aren't walking the walk :beer:
wildthing
All Star

CatsEyes wrote:
Hmmmm, I wonder who MADE that avy?? :wink: Good on ya for following up wildthing! :thup:
dunno feel free to enlighten as I ams ure there is a story there
Rammer
Team Captain

wildthing wrote:
pinkfreud wrote:
wildthing wrote:It was and I was expecting it, but she shouldn't judge until she has seen. you'd be amazed how attractive I am when women are under alcohol/chemical influence :yes:

I can live up to the name, 13 years as DJ makes sure of that. And I enjoy and deserve the needling, again i talked some smack and my boys choked. Don't talk the talk when your boys aren't walking the walk :beer:
Although that isn't the same type of choke that Tillman thinks is a choke.
Entertainment value = an all time low
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Charlene wrote:
wildthing wrote:
pinkfreud wrote:
Amen to that sister.

:thup:
mental note, BC girls have very low standards (must be all the bud) :twisted: :beer:
If we had low standards, we'd be hitting on you!!!

:wink: 8)
Touche :thup:
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

this post is massive! Well played.
Fieldgoal
prospect

Charlene wrote:He did Football 202...and was fantastic. :wink: I got to do some drills with him (cause i was the geek without a partner)...*swoon*
Sign me up for the next 202. I will have to make sure that I don't bring a partner 8)
Retrievil
prospect

Fieldgoal wrote:That avy does not do Rob justice. Saw him up close before the Toronto game. Maybe he can be part of the Football 101 or 202. I'm sure the class would be full in no time :wink:
Javy Glatt and Jason Clermont do 101, my wife and a few of her friends did the one last month. Judging by the reaction to Javvy ... I doubt Murphy would bring in any more. She has this pic tiled on her desktop now. :roll:

CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

They certainly don't use very flattering pictures on the rosters, and considering all the talk about Murphy, there aren't very many pics available on the net.
Real women wear orange!!
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

wildthing wrote:
Rammer wrote:
wildthing wrote:I am a man of my word, where is the avy we bet Lion Guy.
Good on you Wildthing, I think it is coming shortly.
Hey if I can come talk the smack I have to be willing to suffer the consequences.
You are one classy 'Rider fan. :beer:

You started off rather shaky here, but a nice recovery.

(and we treat fans of other teams much better than that...other site does. :lol: )
Fieldgoal
prospect

Retrievil wrote:
Fieldgoal wrote:That avy does not do Rob justice. Saw him up close before the Toronto game. Maybe he can be part of the Football 101 or 202. I'm sure the class would be full in no time :wink:
Javy Glatt and Jason Clermont do 101, my wife and a few of her friends did the one last month. Judging by the reaction to Javvy ... I doubt Murphy would bring in any more. She has this pic tiled on her desktop now. :roll:

There aren't enough players attending 101. It seems that 202 is a little more interactive :wink: There are some up and coming players that would do the same as Javi - have your wife check out Adam Nicholson ( a Canadian boy)..... Then again some ladies don't go to 101 or 202 to learn about football :twisted: