BC Lions locker room sale

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Balraj
All Star

Hi, just had a quick question regarding the locker room sale tom. I know it's from 11-2 but do season ticket holders get in earlier, like before 11? if so, since I am not a season ticket holder yet, I was wondering If it's possible to get a season ticket holder pass from someone tom morning?
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

9:00-11:00 AM Open to Season Ticket Holders

11:00-2:00 PM Open to Public
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

thank god im not going...i always spend way too much lol.
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

All that's left are oversize t-shirts (XL, XXL), a few used helmets. If you're looking for Jason Clermont bobbleheads, used footballs, they are long gone.

You think Tyrone Williams is a giant, check out his helmet. :lol:
.G.
All Star

Now that it's come and gone, what did everyone come up with?

I picked up a Murphy jersey :thup:

And got an invitation to the Lions facility tomorrow to take a look at all available black jerseys :beauty:
MABEY!
Bleddyn
Starter

I still can't believe I am flying back to Vancouver tomorrow :bang: I should have looked at the date of the sale before planning that! :sigh:
MacNews
Team Captain

I got some t-shirts, a nice '06 Champions mug, some pins, hats.
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

.G. wrote:Now that it's come and gone, what did everyone come up with?

And got an invitation to the Lions facility tomorrow to take a look at all available black jerseys :beauty:
thats kill. id want a 96, 91, 95, 39, or an arakgi. id want 26 but it would never fit me lol
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E
cromartie
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:All that's left are oversize t-shirts (XL, XXL), a few used helmets. If you're looking for Jason Clermont bobbleheads, used footballs, they are long gone.

You think Tyrone Williams is a giant, check out his helmet. :lol:
Hey, some of us are oversized, and the 2XLs are right up my alley.

Unfortunately, no one has the presence of mind to put some of that stuff online.....
MacNews
Team Captain

Wakesbetterthanyou wrote:thats kill. id want a 96, 91, 95, 39, or an arakgi. id want 26 but it would never fit me lol
Man I was looking at those game-worn jerseys and I doubt I'd fit into half of them, they are super small on their own, designed to stretch 400% when over the pads. I guess if they're tight it makes them harder to tackle.
.G.
All Star

WBTY - I saw all those jerseys except for Wake. I went with $1200 today expecting to win it (Cam Wake jersey) via silent auction, only to find out that one wouldn't be made available for sale. Not that I'm complaining mind you. I'm happy I got to save money.

For the record, I would have taken Foley and/or Arakgi, but they are so damn small it's incredible.

Thankfully the Murphy jersey fits. It's snug, but it fits.
MABEY!
Big Time
Champion

I don't know about everyone else but I found the locker room sale to be really disappointing this year. The selection was way worse than last year and the prices were quite a bit higher. There didn't seem to be as many people as last year either, although I was only there during the season ticket holder portion.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Big Time wrote:I don't know about everyone else but I found the locker room sale to be really disappointing this year. The selection was way worse than last year and the prices were quite a bit higher. There didn't seem to be as many people as last year either, although I was only there during the season ticket holder portion.
Mac and I got their at 10:30. O lineup. The first year at B.C. Place IIRC their were huge lineups. No one checked for season tix pass. I think the novelty is wearing off or the prices are still too high. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
zark
Champion

Wakesbetterthanyou wrote:
.G. wrote:Now that it's come and gone, what did everyone come up with?

thats kill. id want a 96, 91, 95, 39, or an arakgi. id want 26 but it would never fit me lol
26....cool...Mr.Kidd and Logan
"'Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Groucho Marx
notahomer
Hall of Famer

I go early but even then there wasn't much selection on the Tshirt I wanted. There was one medium (too small) and about forty XXL (too big). The crowd SEEMED smaller, I was in the first twenty and there was no lineup to get in when we left about 9:10. I always bring my season ticket invoice in case I get asked but I never have.........