BCLions Timbits Football Camp Aug 7th+Aug14th

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Ron
Starter

Just letting everyone know the Lions are putting on a football camp for kids ages 6-12, Aug 7th in Abbotsford and Aug 14th in Burnaby.

My kids went last year and had a great time. How many have of you(Lion82 excluded) have asked Printers if you could go deep and then have him float a long one out there that you were able to haul in? How many of you have been put through the paces by Carl Kidd? My kids did. I'll tell you these are things my kids won't soon forget.

You can get more info and sign up online at
http://www.bclions.com/index.php?module ... y&ceid=681
Charlene

I'll be at the August 7th one with my niece and nephews! They went last year and loved it!
Bosco
Team Captain

My little guy has also signed up for the camp on the 14th. He attended last year's well organized event and had a blast. :thup:
Charlene

Yay! The one in Abbotsford is tomorrow! I guess it's today now =P I have no idea who's going to be there, but i'm excited to see, and it will be so cute to see all the kids learning from them! Last year, Dickenson was there and was really good with the kids, but he had to leave early due to his knee hurting. Frank Cutolo was awesome...so sad that he won't be there.

I'll let ya know! Well, if someone else doesn't first :P
Charlene

Well, today was lots of fun! Very hot! The Lions came with some SFU players and they were all really friendly and good with the kids (last year a few didn't seem so happy to be there lol) I think Mantyka was the funniest and best with the kids. He made them all laugh talking about having another player touch his bum :lol:

Here's the list of players that were there

Mantyka
Rasouli
Simon (*swoon*)
Dickenson
Warren
Miles
Young
Williams
Lochbaum

And Lui, Giulio Caravatta, and some other guy...i missed his name

I got lots of pictures, but i'm old school and have to take them in to get developed, so i'll get some on here eventually! 8)

D
Team Captain

I think Mantyka was the funniest and best with the kids.
Not surprising he has 3 or 4 :yes: :thup:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Ron
Starter

I had a great time with the kids there today too. The "other guy" Charlene couldn't remember was Rick Klassen D-Lineman in the 80's.
Charlene

Ron wrote:I had a great time with the kids there today too. The "other guy" Charlene couldn't remember was Rick Klassen D-Lineman in the 80's.
There we go! You rock :wink:

What group were your kids in Ron?
Ron
Starter

Charlene wrote:
Ron wrote:I had a great time with the kids there today too. The "other guy" Charlene couldn't remember was Rick Klassen D-Lineman in the 80's.
There we go! You rock :wink:

What group were your kids in Ron?
I had three boys one each starting at stations 5,6,and 7.
Charlene

My nephew was in station 6 for a bit, but then we sneakily switched over to station 4, with my other nephew and niece. You may have noticed him...the tiniest kid in the group =P
Bosco
Team Captain

My 8 year old attended today's Timbits camp in Burnaby, and had a blast. :thup: A well attended and well organized event featured:
Dickenson, Green, Thelwell, Reid, and Singh on offence - Johnson, Marsh, and Crumb on defence.

Dante even gave some one on one pointers to Keith at the end of the practice. A future cornerback in the making? :wink:
David
Team Captain

Bosco wrote:Dante even gave some one on one pointers to Keith at the end of the practice. A future cornerback in the making? :wink:
Did Dante show him the 'skipping rope' dance? :wink: That was awesome!! :thup: :rockin:

DH 8)
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

My co-worker's son was at the camp this past weekend. My co-worker said the only thing missing were some Felions for some adult entertainment, if you can call it that, at a Timbit camp.

He said that Marsh and DD were the friendliest to his son.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

This year, the event will be on August 12.

Timbits Camp
Date: Aug 12 2007
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Registration will be taking place online this year. Come out and join the fun with the pros!

http://www.bclions.com/index.php?module ... w&cat_id=2
Robbie
Hall of Famer