Lions vs. Riders Aug. 26, 2022

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

cromartie
Hall of Famer

KnowItAll wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:19 pm
Hambone wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:40 pm
Not sure about all the dissing of Pipkin. Nobody will confuse him with Rourke but IMO tonight he looked a lot better than O'Connor. As a more seasoned vet he probably should. He's far more capable with his legs and throws the ball with more authority.
pipkin is as good as he ever will be, which isnt good enough, while O'Conner should/might get better than Pippy ever hope to be
Pipkin can make a read and run. O’Connor has trouble even making the read. If I have to redesign an interim offense I’d rather work with Pipkin, frankly.
Walt67
Starter

When it comes to the "who is ultimately the better replacement quarterback between Pipkin and O'Connor?" debate, I believe we must resort to Mao's famous answer when asked to assess the French Revolution.
"Too early to tell...."
cromartie
Hall of Famer

Walt67 wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:22 pm
When it comes to the "who is ultimately the better replacement quarterback between Pipkin and O'Connor?" debate, I believe we must resort to Mao's famous answer when asked to assess the French Revolution.
"Too early to tell...."
I prefer King Louis XIV "Well, this empire will last my generation, anyway."