Another CFL Season

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

mightybuck
Legend

Looking forward to watching another CFL season from the USA
"The most competitive men love the most competitive game" Vince Lombardi

A true friend is someone who walks in when everyone else is walking out
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

mightybuck wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:36 pm
Looking forward to watching another CFL season from the USA
Welcome back, mightybuck. It’s nice to see Buck thriving as OC. I hope the Lions can give the Bombers a good run for their money this year.
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

I am wondering if Buck Pierce gets the nod for the next CFL HC oppourtunity, although there are mostly some pretty good HCs these days, imo, so there may not be any openings for a while.
mightybuck
Legend

Thanks BC Fan
"The most competitive men love the most competitive game" Vince Lombardi

A true friend is someone who walks in when everyone else is walking out
Coast Mountain Lion
Legend

DanoT wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:41 pm
I am wondering if Buck Pierce gets the nod for the next CFL HC oppourtunity, although there are mostly some pretty good HCs these days, imo, so there may not be any openings for a while.
Maybe if O'Shea or one of the Dickensons moves upstairs. Campbell and LaPolice are probably safe unless their teams completely foul up. Steinauer, Dinwiddie and K Jones are likely to get at least one more season to show progress before management starts thinking about changes. As for C Jones, who knows. He seems to survive no matter how bad his team gets, and only moves on his own accord, usually when he gets bored or another shiny new opportunity comes up.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

DanoT wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:41 pm
I suspect that as Buck's home is now Winnipeg that he's not likely to be looking to be HC versus living where he and his family are comfortable. I have no idea but something tells me it'd be a tough sell to get him out of Wpg even for a HC role. BUT I have no idea.

I watch all the Bomber games and of course wish Buck Pierce well. I like their offensive schemes and the things he's put in place there.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy