Ed Hervey leaves Lions for "personal reasons"

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

maxlion
Champion

Re: Ed Hervey leaves Lions for "personal reasons"

I'm not going to speculate on the reasons for this. Lots of possible reasons given the circumstances and, chances are, we will never know.

I like Ed, but it is probably fair to say that his era won't be remembered as a high point in the team's history. Bringing in Rick Campbell and Mike Reilly might be the defining moves. Other than that, a whole lot of former Edmonton Football Team players. Still, I felt he would bring success eventually.

I wish him well wherever he goes. I think we are in good hands with Campbell, McEvoy, Simon. If we have a league.

Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG and back working in Mackenzie for the next few months.

Big Time wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:22 pm
Hervey's departure tells me he sees the writing on the wall, just like Lulay did earlier this year.
Knowing what I do now about the Lulay family business and the fact Travis' degree was in Business Finance I don't think he was long for the football world once his playing days ended regardless of what was going on with the Lions or the CFL.

You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
Gridiron Ernie
Champion

Simon says he's keen and ready for the job. Who am I to disagree? https://3downnation.com/2020/11/02/gero ... l-manager/