Watching Edm vs BC preseason

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

notahomer
Hall of Famer

Well it sounds like I'm going to be listening to the radio feed of the game Thursday.

I don'tknow how we are suppossed to pick up a feed for the game tomorrow. I looked at the TV Sched on both TSN and TSN2 and theres no Lions game. NBA Finals and Eurocup 2012! Personally, I have to admit they are important but selfishly I'd obviously much rather watch the Leos!!!!
MexicoLionFan
Legend

Sadly, this year, only 1 preseason game televised...so tomorrow we will all be listening to the radio link...
"Condemnation Without Investigation is the height of ignorance."

Albert Einstein
the-real-hugo
Rookie

notahomer wrote:Well it sounds like I'm going to be listening to the radio feed of the game Thursday.
esks.com will be doing a live stream of the game. Provided their site doesn't crash from overload :)
http://esks.com/article/live-stream-of- ... on-eskscom
Pass it on!
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

the-real-hugo wrote:esks.com will be doing a live stream of the game. Provided their site doesn't crash from overload :)
Pass it on!
Great news. Thanks. TSN needs to have its own live stream site similar to ESPN3, or farm out games to the Score or Shaw community TV.
AC/DC Rocks
Champion

I thought I heard weeks ago that both games would be on TSN.
Listen to baller and giulio.
Bighill is Badass
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

the-real-hugo wrote:
notahomer wrote:Well it sounds like I'm going to be listening to the radio feed of the game Thursday.
esks.com will be doing a live stream of the game. Provided their site doesn't crash from overload :)
Pass it on!
Tried it. Think I'll "watch" it on 1410
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:
the-real-hugo wrote:
Pass it on!
Tried it. Think I'll "watch" it on 1410
It's a bit choppy for me but then again TSN VOD gives me the same mileage. :juggle:
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.
almo89
Legend

stream is working fine for me. Pretty smooth. Quality is ok
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

A bit choppy for me at times with some periods of no audio but I was very pleased to be able to watch the game instead of listening to radio. And as i posted on another thread I thought the Edmonton broadcasters were great and quite knowledgeable about the BC Lions.
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

it was too choppy for me... but my internet woes are well documented! I was enjoying the game on 1410 until a nation wide blackout occurred at the start of the fourth quarter. Does sound like I missed much.
Zarquon
Champion

DanoT wrote:A bit choppy for me at times with some periods of no audio but I was very pleased to be able to watch the game instead of listening to radio. And as i posted on another thread I thought the Edmonton broadcasters were great and quite knowledgeable about the BC Lions.
Yea so much better than the Bryan Hall days. If he had been on the broadcast I would have not watched it.
Meus occupatio est ut calcitro vestri clunis.