Hefney's a moron

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

lion24
Legend

Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

What does it say about Hefney's ability to cover when he gets beat on a 61 yard pass by an "average" player ?
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Dear Jonathan,
The battle for bragging rights was played on Sunday. Sorry you didn't show up.
joe kapp22
Legend

Hefney: You mad?
Know the smallest things and the biggest things, the shallowest things and the deepest things. As if it were a straight road mapped out on the ground ... These things cannot be explained in detail. From one thing, know ten thousand things. When you attain the Way of strategy there will not be one thing you cannot see. You must study hard.
ziggy
Legend

I guess that means he's below average?
cromartie
Hall of Famer

There's a tweet that Shaq once sent to Kobe Bryant that fits nicely here.
Rammer
Team Captain

ziggy wrote:I guess that means he's below average?
Just picture the play with Hefney looking for loonies and toonies on the turf while Johnson is hitting paydirt, worth every penny.
Entertainment value = an all time low
geroy_simon_081
Starter

What a clown.
No respect for swaggerville and I'm glad we shut them up.
I've never seen a more obnoxious, cocky group than that secondary. Only Jovon Johnson backed it up with his play, and ironically he's the least cocky of the all.

SWAG OUT!
lion24
Legend

Here is an average play...............funny thing is Johnson had to wait on the ball and it could have looked worse :yahoo:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
almo89
Legend

What about Subar doing the Arland Bruce pose after a knockdown early in the game. Like buddy, the game just started. Bruce got the last laugh
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

Did a bit of lurking at Ourbombers a couple of days ago and there were more than a few posters their that had some things to say about

Willis
Hefney
Suber

In particular. Most didn't really appear to endorse their antics and in fact were put out by them . Lots were calling for the Bombers to lose Willis and one even called Suber the competition for Dwight Anderson.

It says something when even your own fans don't have much tolerance for your antics.
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

Calling the Lion players soft, he must have been referring to the the receivers hands.
joe kapp22
Legend

What's really funny is Dante and J Johnson are still going in on Twitter.

Wpg players remind me of little yapping doggies a bit to much, when it came time to bite, they were toothless.
Know the smallest things and the biggest things, the shallowest things and the deepest things. As if it were a straight road mapped out on the ground ... These things cannot be explained in detail. From one thing, know ten thousand things. When you attain the Way of strategy there will not be one thing you cannot see. You must study hard.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Stegall the Bomber icon made a statement on Hefney which should put him in his place. Stegall may be history as a player but when he speaks Bomber fans listen. He made the point that this must mean the Bombers are sub average.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
Dieter
Rookie

I'd love to hear Hefney try and explain that statement now. Dumb dumb dumb.

Suber throwing Bruce's pose in his face I don't mind one bit as a fan (coaches might disagree) but you better be sure you bring your game if you are going to play that game with a player with Bruce's experience because that psyche game game is just as likely to blow up in your own face as it is to throw Bruce off.

Funny, Bruce was dropping passes and running some lazy routes in the first half but looked like an all star in the 2nd.

Yup, it blew up all over the Bombers :bang: