Rioting punk idiots.

Discuss the NHL, NFL, CIS, NCAA, Lacrosse, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Motorsports, Golf, Rugby, Amateur Sport, Curling, Wrestling ... Whatever Sport or Leisure activity you like!

Moderator: Team Captains

KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Lion Guy wrote:
KnowItAll wrote:Cops should not be wasting time with tear gas, or even rubber bullets, instead, they should just be blowing away every punk idiot they see doing something aggressive towards them or others.

I would love to be in the middle of those scumbags with a machine gun right now.

what really pisses me off is how little arrests there will be, if any. Although, with our pathetic justice system, arresting them would be pointless anyhow.

nonetheless, with all the video being recorded, I hope they put out rewards for people to turn these videos over the cops for identification purposes.
Fight idiot mentality with idiot mentality. Excellent. You are no better than they are.
they are being a negative to society in very many ways. I would be making society better off.
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

KnowItAll wrote:
Lion Guy wrote:
KnowItAll wrote:Cops should not be wasting time with tear gas, or even rubber bullets, instead, they should just be blowing away every punk idiot they see doing something aggressive towards them or others.

I would love to be in the middle of those scumbags with a machine gun right now.

what really pisses me off is how little arrests there will be, if any. Although, with our pathetic justice system, arresting them would be pointless anyhow.

nonetheless, with all the video being recorded, I hope they put out rewards for people to turn these videos over the cops for identification purposes.
Fight idiot mentality with idiot mentality. Excellent. You are no better than they are.
they are being a negative to society in very many ways. I would be making society better off.
What would you tell their parents? I machined gunned your daughter because she had a bit too much to drink and she hit a policeman. Really? Ok man.
darnellclash
Starter

Calhoun I always respect your opinions/posts but I disagree with saying that this behaviour is typical of "mouth beathing hockey fans" ....it's typical of mouth breathers in general......I see waaay drunker fans/more drunken antics and fights at Lions games than Canucks games and I bet that most of the idiots from last night are the same liquored up goofballs from the burbs who Skytrain in to sit in the cheap seats getting plastered and fighting at Lions games . Being a complete moron isnt determined by what sport you prefer.

How lame is it to stand around taking pictures on your I phone while all this was going on- at least get involved and break something what's wrong with the next generation they are so lazy.....whoa whoa just kidding..... but seriously what is the fascination with standing around taking pictures and comparing them with your buddies ? I dont get it. Just go home.

Know it all - you seriously advocate using live ammunition and piling up bodies in the streets ? Hmmmm maybe turn the computer games off and join the real world for a bit instead of spouting off stuff like that.
It is what it is.
Spud387
Champion

Lion Guy wrote:
KnowItAll wrote:
Lion Guy wrote:
What would you tell their parents? I machined gunned your daughter because she had a bit too much to drink and she hit a policeman. Really? Ok man.
While I don't condone killing someone; being female, drunk & hitting a police officer, in my mind, fulling deserves a fancy tazing and a second dose for good measure. If you aren't part of the solution you are the problem.
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Lion Guy wrote:
KnowItAll wrote:
Lion Guy wrote: Fight idiot mentality with idiot mentality. Excellent. You are no better than they are.
I would tell their parents they should have brought their kids up better. They shouldnt have been drinking in the first place. Mine would never take part in such stuff and my son watching it was so disgusted that he stopped watching after a few minutes.
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

This is one of the problems of our society - and I mean Canada/BC/Vancouver. We are a society so bounded up in rules and regulations and bans and more rules that some people have or never properly develop a sense of self regulation. And it's only going to get worse. This hideous event will lead to more of what helped create it.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Looters will be shot. Nuff said. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Sir Purrcival wrote:I don't like what is happening anymore than the rest of you but lets keep it real. This is a small group of yahoos. There are a lot of lookers but for the most part, there are only a few out of controls.
I just heard a caller phone in and say that (I think) a family member who is on the force told him that many of those arrested were from Portland, Seattle, toronto and Montreal. They were arrested at the G20, and were on the "do not let into the Olympic" (or whatever that's called) list. We have a deeper issue than upset fans. Also, a vfd said that many were coming into the downtown core at the end of the game.
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Lions4ever wrote:This is one of the problems of our society - and I mean Canada/BC/Vancouver. We are a society so bounded up in rules and regulations and bans and more rules that some people have or never properly develop a sense of self regulation. And it's only going to get worse. This hideous event will lead to more of what helped create it.
naah, this kind of thing happens today because the police and authorities have their hands tied more than ever, and these punk feel they can get away with anything, and most will. Those that do get arrested will get a slap on the wrist that will only serve to give them something else to bragg about.

Young people have more freedom today than they ever had. Parents hands also being tied, once their kids start to assert their independance. All a parent can do is teach their kids while they are really young, and many fail to do that. Then there are those parents who dont care and some even support what their kids do.
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

KnowItAll wrote:Young people have more freedom today than they ever had.
All people have less today than ever.
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Lions4ever wrote:

young people once had curfews, not now

Gays were taboo, not now

Prostitution was taboo, not now

Drug addicts now get govt assistance to shoot up

Teens have more freedom to tell their parents where to go without fear of corporal punishment

Children have more freedom to act up in school without proper retribution

public nudity is becoming more and more acceptable, at least by the law.

I could go on, but I gotta get back to my tv show.
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

How stupid do you have to be? :dizzy:

First you know your an *beep*, you remember doing *beep* things, then get yourself posing doing said *beep* things and now.. you get to wake up and see nice glossy pictures of yourself on the internet/papers and police stations.

I cannot believe some of the images out there. :sigh:
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

KnowItAll wrote:
Lions4ever wrote:

Gays were taboo, not now

Teens have more freedom to tell their parents where to go without fear of corporal punishment

You list this like its a bad thing.

It sounds like you need to move to North Korea for awhile so you don't have to worry about all of the above.
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Lion Guy wrote:
KnowItAll wrote:
Lions4ever wrote:
All people have less (freedom) today than ever.

Gays were taboo, not now

It sounds like you need to move to North Korea for awhile so you don't have to worry about all of the above.
you got comprehension problems. I was simply pointing out cases where there are more freedoms making no comment about the good or bad of any of them.
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

KnowItAll wrote:
Lion Guy wrote:
KnowItAll wrote:

Gays were taboo, not now

you got comprehension problems. I was simply pointing out cases where there are more freedoms making no comment about the good or bad of any of them.
No, I comprehend you just fine.