Question re: game worn Lions 2009 Retro Jerseys

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

BCLions4Ever
Rookie

I have an authentic, game worn BC Lions 2009 retro jersey (1960's retro) and noticed something quite odd about it. Being an avid collector, and always concrned about the rarity or uniqueness of an item, I have to ask this question. I was looking at the jersey the other day and noticed that the Retro CFL emblem that is sewn on at the front of the neck is the French version of the logo, i.e. it says LCF in the middle and instead of just "1960's" it says "Annees 60s". I don't know anyone else who has a game worn 2009 retro jersey, so I don't know if this one is an oddball, or whether they all had the French emblem. I did take a look at one of the reproduction ones at a store the other day, and it had the English version emblem. My 2009 Lions retro helmet has the English version sticker on it. I'm wondering if anyone reading this has a game worn 2009 Lions retro jersey in their collection and which emblem is on theirs.

My 1970's style game worn retro has an english emblem on it.

Any help is appreciated.

GW
David
Team Captain

Yes, I have one too. It has the same classic "LCF over the classic logo" sewn onto the V-neck. I didn't notice it 'til you noted it here, but it doesn't bother me either.

DH
Roar, You Lions, Roar
BCLions4Ever
Rookie

Thanks David.