How many jerseys do you own?

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

almo89
Legend

I'm 25, but I plan on getting a 70s retro with Jim Young's name and number. From everything I've heard, he was pretty badass.

I own the following:

90s Black Home Jersey #5 Passaglia (Signed)
Current Home Jersey #81 Simon (Signed)
60s Retro (Eventually will be pro stitched with #81 no name)
Current Home Jersey #82 Clermont (Pro stitched)
Current Away Jersey #6 Glatt (Pro stitched)
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

Autgraphed logan 3rd stitched
My name 3rd stitched
2010 orange retro geroy stitched
1994 black Austin Screened.
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E
David
Team Captain

2009 Casey Printers
2007 Geroy Simon (away)
2004 Brent Johnson
2003 Ron Ockimey (50th anniversary jersey)
1980's Devon Ford (exact year unknown)
1974 Don Moorhead (away)

and this, my favourite from 1970/71:

DH
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

Just 3 of significance.

#72 road Johnny Scott - game worn 1996 season
#47 home Tryrone Chatman - game worn - tag says '93 but it was worn by him in '94. I was wearing it in the Shark Club one Saturday afternoon about 10 years ago. There wasn't more than a dozen people in the place including a black guy with his significant other.They got up to leave and he was looking at me as they left. They went out the door then he turned around and came back in towards me. My first thought was crap his girlfriend was very hot but I'm sure I wasn't staring. He came over and says Hey man you're wearing my jersey! It was Ty. I said yeah it's your '93 jersey to which he explained that while it had a '93 tag he didn't join the Leos until '94. He wore it in the GC season. So that is something for folks to consider when trying to figure out who might've worn a jersey particularly NNOB ones. In the poorer CFL days a jersey might be tagged for the year it was issued but it could be used over more than one season. Kato was well known for trying to get as much mileage as possible out of jerseys and equipment.
#24 classic white Merv road jersey I bought circa 1985. I've added a name bar that says GREY CUP TOUR 1983 - TODAY and only wear it while I'm out at Grey Cup. The name bar is always current. The jersey always garners lots of compliments for the classic look from fans of all teams.

In addition to jerseys I also have 3 game-used helmets:
#62 Bobby Singh - white
#51 Barrin Simpson - silver - autographed
#37 Alexis Bwenge - the special orange BOB paw helmet - autographed by the team
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
BCLions4Ever
Rookie

1984 BC Lions ROY DEWALT replica with twill numbers

1996 BC Lions ANDRE WARE practice jersey - autographed - why I have it, I don't know

2000 BC Lions autographed SEAN MILLINGTON Adidas replica with Radically Canadian patch - looking for the 2000 Grey Cup patch

2005 Montana State Bobcats TRAVIS LULAY replica jersey - autographed. Travis wanted to show it to Ryan Phillips who cringed every time he saw that blue and gold #14 come out on the field when Montana State played Eastern Washington.

2006 BC Lions Alternate jersey # 81 signed by 25 players and Coach Buono

2009 BC Lions TRAVIS LULAY 1960's retro jersey - game worn and autographed

2010 BC Lions KERON WILLIAMS 1970's retro jersey - game worn & autographed twice - Keron told me it's the first time he's ever been asked to autograph a jersey with his number on it, so he signed it twice - once in silver on the number and in black on the sleeve stripe.

2011 BC Lions JOE KAPP Spl Edition LEGENDS jersey - autographed, 1 of 25.

and a few high quality NFL replica jerseys (Mitchell & Ness Throwback and Reebok On-Field), but whatever..... they aren't even displayed.

Last edited by BCLions4Ever on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:17 am, edited 6 times in total.
1greatmysticbushape
Champion

David wrote: and this, my favourite from 1970/71:

DH

Sweet ! Where did you find that puppy?
David
Team Captain

1greatmysticbushape wrote:
David wrote: and this, my favourite from 1970/71:

DH

Sweet ! Where did you find that puppy?
I purchased it from a guy who was wearing it to a home game last year. I was really fortunate that he was willing to part with it because it's in amazing shape. I don't believe it's a "game worn" jersey because the Leos wore this design in 1970 and 1971 (Jim Duke wore #60 in '71), but there's no name bar. 1970 was the year that it was introduced.

On a related note, I am selling a '64 replica on Ebay (cheap!) and I can't believe there are no takers:
here.

DH
Roar, You Lions, Roar
1greatmysticbushape
Champion

Thanks for the tip - that is a great price and I reccomend it to anyone who don't have one, but I got 2 of those beauties already. Let me know when you want to share the wealth with this one that you cruelly posted for us all to eat our hearts out over.
David
Team Captain

1greatmysticbushape wrote:Thanks for the tip - that is a great price and I reccomend it to anyone who don't have one, but I got 2 of those beauties already. Let me know when you want to share the wealth with this one that you cruelly posted for us all to eat our hearts out over.
Ended up getting a couple of bids, but the buyer still got a very good deal!

DH
Roar, You Lions, Roar