Official Game Day Thread: Lions at Regina

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Solar Max
Hall of Famer

It begins tonight. Let's throw out the first hay bale, hug a tree and get at 'er. :beer:
Vern Halen
Champion

Good luck to the Lions and their fans - here comes another great season of CFL football!!!

:beer:
Spud387
Champion

I will be away all weekend, but I have my PVR set and waiting :D
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

FINALLY!

Here's to a great season! :beer:
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

here we go boysss
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Now I am confused with the times for kick off on the BC site which in one place says 6 pm ET and the other place on the calendar 7 pm vs the CFL site vs Sask RR site. What freaking time is the kick off based on PT? Thanks. Kind of bush league schedule announcements not to mention that an early start leaves half the BC fans at work or in traffic.

It looks like I might need to be up by 6 am to view it if the CFL site is right.

This is too funny... I see the TSN site says 5:30 pm PT kickoff so what time is it? Is that the pre-game with the kick off at 6 pm
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
ziggy
Legend

Lets Go Lions! I'm breaking out the Lions flag, taunting my Rider fan neighbour and chilling some coolies. Gosh it seems like a long off season!
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

Toppy Vann wrote:Now I am confused with the times for kick off on the BC site which in one place says 6 pm ET and the other place on the calendar 7 pm vs the CFL site vs Sask RR site. What freaking time is the kick off based on PT? Thanks. Kind of bush league schedule announcements not to mention that an early start leaves half the BC fans at work or in traffic.

It looks like I might need to be up by 6 am to view it if the CFL site is right.

This is too funny... I see the TSN site says 5:30 pm PT kickoff so what time is it? Is that the pre-game with the kick off at 6 pm
the CFL site goes with the home team's time zone
it is a 6 pm PT kickoff
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Dan_Payne_fan!! wrote:
Toppy Vann wrote:Now I am confused with the times for kick off on the BC site which in one place says 6 pm ET and the other place on the calendar 7 pm vs the CFL site vs Sask RR site. What freaking time is the kick off based on PT? Thanks. Kind of bush league schedule announcements not to mention that an early start leaves half the BC fans at work or in traffic.

the CFL site goes with the home team's time zone
it is a 6 pm PT kickoff
Thank you. That time works better for me. I was fearing having to get up at 6 am my time (Hong Kong) which for me will be Saturday morning. Okay thanks again. Now I can sleep peacefully!
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Let's ruuumble
David
Team Captain

TheLionKing wrote:Let's ruuumble
Time to throw some "hay"makers and let's get a 'er!

GO LIONS!

ImageImageImage

DH
Roar, You Lions, Roar
korey&dante4ever
Champion

pumped.
-Believes in building from the trenches outwards. A great O-Line and D-Line guarantees an above average team.
-A coach that has to give a motivational pregame speech is probably a coach that is insecure about his game plan.
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

Should be interesting to see if we’ve learned anything from year season’s shortcomings, or whether we doggedly continue to fly in the face of those failings.

Who will start at what position and whoever that is, will they stay playing there the full game (those who are not in rotation)?

How will Korey Banks adapt and respond to his new hybrid role as a "nickle/backer" (the old Rover position)?
Will we continue to be a sieve to opponents running games?

What degree of intensity will Rickie Foley show after the departure of Cam Wake, in order to cement his hold on starting defensive end?

Will we see Ian Smart as featured tailback or at his old special teams return game, or both?

Will we really have a new look Leos team?

What inspiration will Jason Clermont have on the Riders and there fans if he should play an instrumental role, in a Saskatchewan win at home tonight?

So many questions to be answered…will we have more questions than answers after tonight’s game in Regina tonight?

ROAR YOU LIONS ROAR ! :cr:
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

PigSkin_53 wrote:Should be interesting to see if we’ve learned anything from year season’s shortcomings, or whether we doggedly continue to fly in the face of those failings.

Who will start at what position and whoever that is, will they stay playing there the full game (those who are not in rotation)?

How will Korey Banks adapt and respond to his new hybrid role as a "nickle/backer" (the old Rover position)?

What degree of intensity will Rickie Foley show after the departure of Cam Wake, in order to cement his hold on starting defensive end?

Will we see Ian Smart as featured tailback or at his old special teams return game, or both?

What inspiration will Jason Clermont have on the Riders and there fans if he should play an instrumental role, in a Saskatchewan win at home tonight?

So many questions to be answered…will we have more questions than answers after tonight’s game in Regina tonight?

I don't think we will; you have asked them all.
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

Lion Guy wrote:
PigSkin_53 wrote:Should be interesting to see if we’ve learned anything from year season’s shortcomings, or whether we doggedly continue to fly in the face of those failings.

I don't think we will; you have asked them all.
:whs: :wink:
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis