Power Rankings

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

squishy35
Legend

The only power rankings that count are the ones at the conclusion of the Grey Cup.....

However: For those who follow:
http://tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=251883&lid= ... pStory_cfl

http://www4.sportsnet.ca/football/cfl/powerrankings/
David
Team Captain

Wow. I wasn't expecting both media outlets to rank the Leos #1 in a race that's tighter than two coats of paint. I don't think we've seen them ranked that high since the first game of the season.

The encouraging thing is that, while we've shown flashes of brilliance this year, I don't think we played our best or most complete game yet in all 3 phases. :rockin:

DH 8)
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

David wrote:Wow. I wasn't expecting both media outlets to rank the Leos #1 in a race that's tighter than two coats of paint. I don't think we've seen them ranked that high since the first game of the season.

The encouraging thing is that, while we've shown flashes of brilliance this year, I don't think we played our best or most complete game yet in all 3 phases. :rockin:

DH 8)
true, tho i am now quite concerned with bucks health, seems every game its a new injury.
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Calgary would still top my power rankings. Despite the streak we're on, there's still some inconsistencies on offence that are concerning to me.
agent2
All Star

Although the race is very tight, how could any team be denied first in the power rankings after winning 5 straight? And one yard away from beating Montreal at home (which would make it 6)
Spud387
Champion

Wakesbetterthanyou wrote:true, tho i am now quite concerned with bucks health, seems every game its a new injury.
However, by being a new/different injury at least we know its not a chronic thing :)

*glass half full ppl *
Rammer
Team Captain

No Ordinary Joe wrote:Calgary would still top my power rankings. Despite the streak we're on, there's still some inconsistencies on offence that are concerning to me.
You are too close to the Lions and know that there is more potential in the club, but look at how the Stamps just played the injured Riders.....and for that matter, just look at how injured the Riders are.

Being ranked number 1 only means that the other teams are trying to knock you off, something that the Lions had difficulty with at the start of the season, now they need to rise above the rest and show their 'A' game.
Entertainment value = an all time low