PAIR IN 17 UP FOR SALE, LAST 5 GAMES OF THE SEASON!

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

CB123
Legend

Well, I havent been on here in a loooonnnnggg time... Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:45 pm to be exact. lol that was posts 20164 ago...

Ok well here is the deal, im gonna be moving to the UK with a friend of mine at the end of August, which means... sadly im gonna have to sell my season tickets... :sigh: thats probably gonna be the thing im gonna miss most... the Lions.

I have a pair in 17, Row G seats 101-102 (aisle seats). Now on my season tickets it says their worth $27.50 each, and on the Lions site it says their worth $38 each. SO I figured i'll sell them for an even $20 each ($40 for the pair per game).

So anybody interested? $200 for the pair for all 5 games?

if your interested you can message me or just reply to this thread, and then we can arrange something.

I dont know how, but I bet I could work it out with the Lions office so they would send you the playoff ticket info (knock on wood) when that time comes.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Hi Im interested. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing