Question about BC Ferries on Lions Game Days

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

Wally!
Starter

Hey - do any of you Island Lionbackers know when BC Ferries announce what Lions game days they will be running late ferries for this year?

Have a wedding to go to on the west coast of the Island on July 19 and people in town from Winnipeg for the wedding. The Bombers are here July 18 so it would be sweet if we could pull it off. I checked the Tofino Air website and their Sat flight to Tofino leaves Vancouver too late and an early morning Sat ferry would be cutting it too tight. Is there another option I'm not thinking of? Air Canada to Nanaimo on Sat AM too tight as well, ditto West COast AIr. Late night BC Ferry seems like the only hope ...
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Wally! wrote:Hey - do any of you Island Lionbackers know when BC Ferries announce what Lions game days they will be running late ferries for this year?

Have a wedding to go to on the west coast of the Island on July 19 and people in town from Winnipeg for the wedding. The Bombers are here July 18 so it would be sweet if we could pull it off. I checked the Tofino Air website and their Sat flight to Tofino leaves Vancouver too late and an early morning Sat ferry would be cutting it too tight. Is there another option I'm not thinking of? Air Canada to Nanaimo on Sat AM too tight as well, ditto West COast AIr. Late night BC Ferry seems like the only hope ...
Been bothering BC Ferries about this for a few weeks now. I'll post it as soon as they get tired of the harassment. :lol:

Or of course, you can contact them. We were dealing with Dana Garsys at this time last year, if that helps any.
Tighthead
Legend

KD Air to Qualicum?

Float Plane to Nanaimo?